NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

I wonder what kind of career Kemba Walker is going to have in the NBA, he's only 6'1 too smh

dude doesnt look 6'1 either thats the worst part. i can see him as a nate robinson type off the bench minus the athleticism and a better shooter with better PG skills

i'd think more like stephon marbury without the passing skills... but derrick rose is only 2 inches taller.. and plays also like that

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

I wonder what kind of career Kemba Walker is going to have in the NBA, he's only 6'1 too smh

dude doesnt look 6'1 either thats the worst part. i can see him as a nate robinson type off the bench minus the athleticism and a better shooter with better PG skills

i'd think more like stephon marbury without the passing skills... but derrick rose is only 2 inches taller.. and plays also like that

rose is an athletic freak though
kemba can be good but he has to be drafted by the right team and be given the right opportunity. he'd be stupid to stay another year in my opinion too. already graduating time to move on but hey its his life

rose is an athletic freak though
kemba can be good but he has to be drafted by the right team and be given the right opportunity. he'd be stupid to stay another year in my opinion too. already graduating time to move on but hey its his life

You believe Kemba is 6'1" and Pooh is only 2" taller than him if you want to
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Teague slacking since he accepted that scholly? Not a good way to go into things thats for sure.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Teague slacking since he accepted that scholly? Not a good way to go into things thats for sure.

agreed with what yall saying about Kemba.. he NEEDS to enter this draft. like yall already said this draft isn't too strong

he had a dream season, his stock went up since that step back move. and if he does return it is a high risk - low reward type risk.

he returns, they lose early in the tourney, god forbid injur himself, etc.

agreed with what yall saying about Kemba.. he NEEDS to enter this draft. like yall already said this draft isn't too strong

he had a dream season, his stock went up since that step back move. and if he does return it is a high risk - low reward type risk.

he returns, they lose early in the tourney, god forbid injur himself, etc.

kemba's maybe 5'11. he can be like jameer nelson. jameer's stronger but not as quick

kemba's maybe 5'11. he can be like jameer nelson. jameer's stronger but not as quick

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

About as believable as Rose being 6'3".

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Rose has never been 6'3 last I checked, unless he grew since the combine. I always wondered where they got him being 6'3 from. But, he plays far bigger than being 6'1-'6'2 and is an athletic freak. Kemba is probably 5'11 to 6'0.

And to the dude who asked how I know Jordan is declaring, he's a good friend of mine. I was with his brother last week actually and he told me that. Now things might change (or might have already changed) but that's what I was told.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Rose has never been 6'3 last I checked, unless he grew since the combine. I always wondered where they got him being 6'3 from. But, he plays far bigger than being 6'1-'6'2 and is an athletic freak. Kemba is probably 5'11 to 6'0.

And to the dude who asked how I know Jordan is declaring, he's a good friend of mine. I was with his brother last week actually and he told me that. Now things might change (or might have already changed) but that's what I was told.

Kemba reminds me of Bobby Jackson. He could come off the bench and put up points the way Jackson did for the Kings.

Kemba reminds me of Bobby Jackson. He could come off the bench and put up points the way Jackson did for the Kings.

Back
Top Bottom