NBA Draft Thread 2011

lol at melo not turning the knicks around. i'm sure the knicks will be 42-40 for the next four seasons

lol at melo not turning the knicks around. i'm sure the knicks will be 42-40 for the next four seasons

Originally Posted by woody2626

Chad Ford saying that Kahn has told teams the #2 pick can be had. Wants veterans

Not totally against that. It just depends on what kind of talent he can bring in as opposed to what will be in the draft.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Chad Ford saying that Kahn has told teams the #2 pick can be had. Wants veterans

Not totally against that. It just depends on what kind of talent he can bring in as opposed to what will be in the draft.

atleast Denver won a playoff game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by diew its james

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
if gsw had 1st pick they'd still take irving wouldnt they?

i would think so, then trade either curry or ellis for a big man
either, really...either.

If I was a GS fan I would be trying to slip something into Monta's Gatorade to get him out.

Originally Posted by diew its james

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
if gsw had 1st pick they'd still take irving wouldnt they?

i would think so, then trade either curry or ellis for a big man
either, really...either.

If I was a GS fan I would be trying to slip something into Monta's Gatorade to get him out.

“The biggest weakness that we have might be at that [centre] position, and I’m not sure we’re going to get any quick fix there with respect to that position, and particularly the needs that we have of defending the rim, defending the ball … I’m not sure that’s there in this draft.

“The biggest weakness that we have might be at that [centre] position, and I’m not sure we’re going to get any quick fix there with respect to that position, and particularly the needs that we have of defending the rim, defending the ball … I’m not sure that’s there in this draft.

*##$ is rigged and predictable. As soon as I read the story about how DG was going to have his son there, I knew he was going to get the #1 pick.

*##$ is rigged and predictable. As soon as I read the story about how DG was going to have his son there, I knew he was going to get the #1 pick.

I swear if the Jazz take Jimmer at 3
30t6p3b.gif
wouldnt put it past KOC. Dude is buns at drafting. If hes still there at 12 of course take him. But I hope we can get Derrick Williams. We lost one D will, just gain the younger one

Back
Top Bottom