NBA Draft Thread 2011

I swear if the Jazz take Jimmer at 3
30t6p3b.gif
wouldnt put it past KOC. Dude is buns at drafting. If hes still there at 12 of course take him. But I hope we can get Derrick Williams. We lost one D will, just gain the younger one

Whole NBA lottery is rigged.

Congrats to Cavs tho. Clippers....wow lol

Woulda been craizer for Cavs if it was next years draft

Whole NBA lottery is rigged.

Congrats to Cavs tho. Clippers....wow lol

Woulda been craizer for Cavs if it was next years draft

I'm curious to see who lands Klay Thompson from Washington State. Not sure if anyone outside of Pac-10 country know who this kid is, but he shouldn't last past the first round. He'll be a real treat to whoever gets him.

I'm curious to see who lands Klay Thompson from Washington State. Not sure if anyone outside of Pac-10 country know who this kid is, but he shouldn't last past the first round. He'll be a real treat to whoever gets him.

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Some of ya'll are pretty dumb. There are only two ways to turn a team around in the NBA, that is Free Agency and the Draft.

No one is saying the Cavs will be a playoff team, but drafting Irving/Kanter Williams/Walker or whatever they do is a great start to returning to the playoffs.

And no matter how many of ya'll say this is a weak draft, that isn't proven until the next NBA season starts.
So the Melo trade didnt turn the Knicks Franchise around
grin.gif
The knicks didn't even have melo for a whole season.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Some of ya'll are pretty dumb. There are only two ways to turn a team around in the NBA, that is Free Agency and the Draft.

No one is saying the Cavs will be a playoff team, but drafting Irving/Kanter Williams/Walker or whatever they do is a great start to returning to the playoffs.

And no matter how many of ya'll say this is a weak draft, that isn't proven until the next NBA season starts.
So the Melo trade didnt turn the Knicks Franchise around
grin.gif
The knicks didn't even have melo for a whole season.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

*##$ is rigged and predictable. As soon as I read the story about how DG was going to have his son there, I knew he was going to get the #1 pick.

Don't you know that teams can choose whoever they want to sit there. I mean who knows, it could be rigged but if that's the case - don't watch the NBA anymore. You'll never feel satisfied - the league is fair game.

*##$ is rigged and predictable. As soon as I read the story about how DG was going to have his son there, I knew he was going to get the #1 pick.

Don't you know that teams can choose whoever they want to sit there. I mean who knows, it could be rigged but if that's the case - don't watch the NBA anymore. You'll never feel satisfied - the league is fair game.

-when you're jelly/salty/mad that means the NBA is rigged these days
-if the Cavs pick right they can be a playoff team in the east next year or two
-if i had to pick an order of best and fastest way to rebuild it would be 1. Free Agency 2. Trade 3. Draft (mainly because its a hit or miss regardless of how strong/weak a draft is)

-when you're jelly/salty/mad that means the NBA is rigged these days
-if the Cavs pick right they can be a playoff team in the east next year or two
-if i had to pick an order of best and fastest way to rebuild it would be 1. Free Agency 2. Trade 3. Draft (mainly because its a hit or miss regardless of how strong/weak a draft is)

Originally Posted by JPZx

I just.....

Just the fact that Kahn has put it out there that he wants veterans is cool with me. The KD and Oden Draft is where I wish we could have gotten the 2nd pick not this one.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I just.....

Just the fact that Kahn has put it out there that he wants veterans is cool with me. The KD and Oden Draft is where I wish we could have gotten the 2nd pick not this one.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

What? Of course I know he chose for his son to be there. Why would you even jump to that conclusion that I didn't? It's just the NBA again, creating another inspirational, yet predictable, storyline.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

What? Of course I know he chose for his son to be there. Why would you even jump to that conclusion that I didn't? It's just the NBA again, creating another inspirational, yet predictable, storyline.

That lottery was such a joke with Cle winning.

Didn't know it was official the media was going so hard for Kyrie. Just the other day I thought there was some talk of this Kanter guy. Figured Minny would've took him if they got #1 pick. Now I'm hearing they may trade that pick for a veteran.

That lottery was such a joke with Cle winning.

Didn't know it was official the media was going so hard for Kyrie. Just the other day I thought there was some talk of this Kanter guy. Figured Minny would've took him if they got #1 pick. Now I'm hearing they may trade that pick for a veteran.

laugh.gif
at Derrick Williams describing why he should be the #1 pick. He said he is a bigger person with a better star quality to replace the void left by LeBron. Kyrie wasn't actually articulate himself, but he at least took the humble road, even if you believe it was all for show.

And David Kahn of the Minnesota Timberwolves commented on CLE getting the #1 pick

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines. Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy ... We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

http://sports.espn.go.com...11/news/story?id=6560322

laugh.gif
at Derrick Williams describing why he should be the #1 pick. He said he is a bigger person with a better star quality to replace the void left by LeBron. Kyrie wasn't actually articulate himself, but he at least took the humble road, even if you believe it was all for show.

And David Kahn of the Minnesota Timberwolves commented on CLE getting the #1 pick

"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines. Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy ... We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

http://sports.espn.go.com...11/news/story?id=6560322

Back
Top Bottom