NBA Draft Thread 2011

If we keep the pick...I'm on board with Leonard. He could be an asset with Bron in our division and Anthony in our conference now. At the very worst, he can be a lock down defender at the 3 spot.
EDIT - Of course this draft was rigged. Look at the spectacle the Cavs organization put on for last night. ALOT of attention and camera time was given to Gilbert and his son before they even announced his pick. They had %*%##@! Bernie Kosar there along with Haden and Cribbs. You just knew they were going to get it.

If we keep the pick...I'm on board with Leonard. He could be an asset with Bron in our division and Anthony in our conference now. At the very worst, he can be a lock down defender at the 3 spot.
EDIT - Of course this draft was rigged. Look at the spectacle the Cavs organization put on for last night. ALOT of attention and camera time was given to Gilbert and his son before they even announced his pick. They had %*%##@! Bernie Kosar there along with Haden and Cribbs. You just knew they were going to get it.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

The NBA owes Cleveland #1 pick. I heard it somewhere around $250M that the cavs org lost after Lebron left. Ouch. That can diminish a franchise.

good gilbert deserved it...glad to see clev go back to the value they were before lebron...

The NBA owes Cleveland #1 pick. I heard it somewhere around $250M that the cavs org lost after Lebron left. Ouch. That can diminish a franchise.

good gilbert deserved it...glad to see clev go back to the value they were before lebron...

Dan Gilbert deserved it? Dude bought the Cavs once the money machine was already in place. And then we know how he acted once the act left town.

Cavs fans absolutely deserve it.

Cavs organization does not. If they were about what they say they are..they would have put some cash up and not gone without a draft pick in 2005, 2007 and 2010. Or spend the 2009 pick on someone not coming over for another year or not spend a lottery pick on Luke Jackson. Dug their own hole.

Dan Gilbert deserved it? Dude bought the Cavs once the money machine was already in place. And then we know how he acted once the act left town.

Cavs fans absolutely deserve it.

Cavs organization does not. If they were about what they say they are..they would have put some cash up and not gone without a draft pick in 2005, 2007 and 2010. Or spend the 2009 pick on someone not coming over for another year or not spend a lottery pick on Luke Jackson. Dug their own hole.

Jesus christ looking at that mock draft hurt my stomach.

Knight at 3?
Kemba at 7?

Not denying those dudes talents but if this was pervious years they would be sniffing mid teens to early 20s. Only kyrie and Dwill are automatic good picks so far

Knight at 3?
Kemba at 7?

Not denying those dudes talents but if this was pervious years they would be sniffing mid teens to early 20s. Only kyrie and Dwill are automatic good picks so far

Knight at 3?
Kemba at 7?

Originally Posted by woody2626

If charlotte could land biyombo and hamilton I would be ecstatic. 2 guys that can make immediate impact off the bench and allow us to trade jackson and Diaw. Would be the perfect scenario.

not sure if serious?

Originally Posted by woody2626

If charlotte could land biyombo and hamilton I would be ecstatic. 2 guys that can make immediate impact off the bench and allow us to trade jackson and Diaw. Would be the perfect scenario.

not sure if serious?

Knight at 3?
Kemba at 7?

Iving is no lebron james tho.....do they get another #1 next year when they finish last?

Iving is no lebron james tho.....do they get another #1 next year when they finish last?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Exactly dudes acting like because they got the 1st and 4th picks its going to turn the team around. This draft is weak as $%*! and theyre going to be at the bottom of the league again next year.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Exactly dudes acting like because they got the 1st and 4th picks its going to turn the team around. This draft is weak as $%*! and theyre going to be at the bottom of the league again next year.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

^ Perhaps, but damn some of you have salt in your veins.

salt about what? its the truth.

this draft aint #!%%, you see this. the cavs have the 1st and 4th pick and will be lucky IF their number 1 even pans out
laugh.gif

NBA is rigged, and now they are gonna hurt the cavs even more with these 2 picks that arent gonna pan out.

Back
Top Bottom