NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

^ Perhaps, but damn some of you have salt in your veins.

salt about what? its the truth.

this draft aint #!%%, you see this. the cavs have the 1st and 4th pick and will be lucky IF their number 1 even pans out
laugh.gif

NBA is rigged, and now they are gonna hurt the cavs even more with these 2 picks that arent gonna pan out.

Considering how weak the draft class is. I would trade down with the 4th pick. T-wolves still stuck without a #1 pick in franchise history.
laugh.gif

Considering how weak the draft class is. I would trade down with the 4th pick. T-wolves still stuck without a #1 pick in franchise history.
laugh.gif

You dont know that. Irving may be an amazing player. Sane with whomever we draft at 4

If we suck again then guess what? We get another high pick and build our team around the draft. OKC didn't get good when they first got KD. A few drafts later and there in the WCF.

We'll see what happens

You dont know that. Irving may be an amazing player. Sane with whomever we draft at 4

If we suck again then guess what? We get another high pick and build our team around the draft. OKC didn't get good when they first got KD. A few drafts later and there in the WCF.

We'll see what happens

They showed Nick Gilbert and Irving talking/laughing after the lottery. I honestly think he told Kyrie the Cavs were taking him. I don't care what Dan Gilbert or Grant (GM) say.

They showed Nick Gilbert and Irving talking/laughing after the lottery. I honestly think he told Kyrie the Cavs were taking him. I don't care what Dan Gilbert or Grant (GM) say.

We'll see what happens
The thing is, KD was 100x the player than Irving, Williams, etc. are when he came out of Texas.  

You're right...it's hard to tell.  I do see guys like Irving and Williams being SOLID pros...however, I can't picture them being superstars on KDs level. 

We'll see what happens
The thing is, KD was 100x the player than Irving, Williams, etc. are when he came out of Texas.  

You're right...it's hard to tell.  I do see guys like Irving and Williams being SOLID pros...however, I can't picture them being superstars on KDs level. 

Its a tough decision. I like DWill honestly and haven't seen much of Kyrie. We,ll see what the cavs do.

I don't think Id like to see Enes Cantnor in a Cavs uniform at all tho....

Sessions is a solid PG.... idk I would take DWILL.

Any minesota fans here? who would you like to see at #2 to complement Love & the rest of that young squad u guys got?

Its a tough decision. I like DWill honestly and haven't seen much of Kyrie. We,ll see what the cavs do.

I don't think Id like to see Enes Cantnor in a Cavs uniform at all tho....

Sessions is a solid PG.... idk I would take DWILL.

Any minesota fans here? who would you like to see at #2 to complement Love & the rest of that young squad u guys got?

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

So how good is Bismack Biyombo?

If nothing else, the guy has a really cool name. Imagine the nickname possibilities.
6'8 without shoes, but has a 7'7 wingspan, 243 pounds with 4.3% bodyfat, he's a physical freak. He leads his league overseas in blocks while only playing 17 minutes/game.  Had 12 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 blocks at the Nike Hoop Summit. He's basically Ben Wallace... insane defense but absolutely no offensive game outside of dunking, he's still young, though. There's some questinos about his age, he's said to be 18, but there are rumors that he's older.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

So how good is Bismack Biyombo?

If nothing else, the guy has a really cool name. Imagine the nickname possibilities.
6'8 without shoes, but has a 7'7 wingspan, 243 pounds with 4.3% bodyfat, he's a physical freak. He leads his league overseas in blocks while only playing 17 minutes/game.  Had 12 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 blocks at the Nike Hoop Summit. He's basically Ben Wallace... insane defense but absolutely no offensive game outside of dunking, he's still young, though. There's some questinos about his age, he's said to be 18, but there are rumors that he's older.

Back
Top Bottom