NBA Draft Thread 2011

I like the way that mock fell for the Wizards. Kanter or Vasely at #6 is very solid. At 18 I'd rather see someone like Kyle Singler or Jimmer to spread the floor, or possibly LucNog from Spain to be the future at the 5.

I like the way that mock fell for the Wizards. Kanter or Vasely at #6 is very solid. At 18 I'd rather see someone like Kyle Singler or Jimmer to spread the floor, or possibly LucNog from Spain to be the future at the 5.

I'd like to see the Wolves trade, trade, trade.

I like Williams, but at this point the Wolves don't necessarily need more youth. Especially at the forward spot. It's time to start bringing in the veteran talent that can complement this teams youth.

Just don't blow it Kahn.

I'd like to see the Wolves trade, trade, trade.

I like Williams, but at this point the Wolves don't necessarily need more youth. Especially at the forward spot. It's time to start bringing in the veteran talent that can complement this teams youth.

Just don't blow it Kahn.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I don't like the idea of drafting a Euro player. I just don't have confidence in them.

THIS
Based on what?
Idk man I just feel like every draft there are a handful of Euro guys picked, and a lot of them don't pan out.  
Dirk, Manu, Yao, and Bargnani as of late has played okay...

Maybe the fact that I never see this guys play makes me scared, but that's the way I see it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I don't like the idea of drafting a Euro player. I just don't have confidence in them.

THIS
Based on what?
Idk man I just feel like every draft there are a handful of Euro guys picked, and a lot of them don't pan out.  
Dirk, Manu, Yao, and Bargnani as of late has played okay...

Maybe the fact that I never see this guys play makes me scared, but that's the way I see it.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by got shoes

You dont get how the draft lottery works do you?

And yes, we will be there again next year.
yes i do, it's called a lottery. still have a chance buddy, a slim chance. 
eyes.gif
.....i called that Cavs pick
laugh.gif

Well since you do understand it, and I clearly dont......explain to me how the Warriors had a chance for the 7th pick. I'll wait.

Still waiting on your response got shoes. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

You dont get how the draft lottery works do you?

And yes, we will be there again next year.
yes i do, it's called a lottery. still have a chance buddy, a slim chance. 
eyes.gif
.....i called that Cavs pick
laugh.gif

Well since you do understand it, and I clearly dont......explain to me how the Warriors had a chance for the 7th pick. I'll wait.

Still waiting on your response got shoes. 

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

derick williams and irving is like beasley and rose 2.0 again IMO
Wait, in what way? I hope you don't mean in terms of talent.
Definitely not talent. In terms of do you draft a PG first or a PF/SF. If Miami drafted Rose, the NBA would have looked alot different today. I dont know why you guys are so low on Kyrie, this kid is the next Dwill, Chris Paul, type PG. Bank on that. I've seen him play no more than 10x but you could just tell this kids got "it." I dunno these undersized PFs just dont really live up to the hype.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

derick williams and irving is like beasley and rose 2.0 again IMO
Wait, in what way? I hope you don't mean in terms of talent.
Definitely not talent. In terms of do you draft a PG first or a PF/SF. If Miami drafted Rose, the NBA would have looked alot different today. I dont know why you guys are so low on Kyrie, this kid is the next Dwill, Chris Paul, type PG. Bank on that. I've seen him play no more than 10x but you could just tell this kids got "it." I dunno these undersized PFs just dont really live up to the hype.

Yeah I don't have any faith in these undersized PFs being anything more than solid NBA players. *+++ w/e their wingspan is.

Yeah I don't have any faith in these undersized PFs being anything more than solid NBA players. *+++ w/e their wingspan is.

Javale is 10x better than any C this draft can offer.

This draft sucks so bad... im really only interested in where my boy Tristan goes
nerd.gif

Javale is 10x better than any C this draft can offer.

This draft sucks so bad... im really only interested in where my boy Tristan goes
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom