NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is Chad Ford mormon? He looks like it.
Yeah, I believe so. I think he mentioned it on the BS Report earlier this year. He teaches at BYU-Hawaii too.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is Chad Ford mormon? He looks like it.
Yeah, I believe so. I think he mentioned it on the BS Report earlier this year. He teaches at BYU-Hawaii too.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

THIS
Based on what?
Idk man I just feel like every draft there are a handful of Euro guys picked, and a lot of them don't pan out.  
Dirk, Manu, Yao, and Bargnani as of late has played okay...

Maybe the fact that I never see this guys play makes me scared, but that's the way I see it.

How many American players get drafted that don't "pan out". 
Ratio probably ain't much different if you really think about it. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

THIS
Based on what?
Idk man I just feel like every draft there are a handful of Euro guys picked, and a lot of them don't pan out.  

Maybe the fact that I never see this guys play makes me scared, but that's the way I see it.

@MikeWellsNBA Kahn via text on the Minny/Indy rumor: "You mean we don't have to give them (Kevin) Love too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Based on what?

It isn't I can't rmember where i saw, i think on tv...but the chance of getting an all star player is the same I think actually slightly higher for euros. Like 11% of euros drafted in lottery become all stars, 10% for americans.

Based on what?

It isn't I can't rmember where i saw, i think on tv...but the chance of getting an all star player is the same I think actually slightly higher for euros. Like 11% of euros drafted in lottery become all stars, 10% for americans.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kyle Singler out here still trying to draw charges in fast break drills...what a loser.

please tell me your kidding?

no one has swung on him yet ?

Not in front of all of those scouts.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Alec Burks Burke will be the best overall player in this draft 5 years from now.

He may pan out to be a good scorer in the league but I highly doubt that he is the best overall player 5 years from now. What are you basing this off of?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kyle Singler out here still trying to draw charges in fast break drills...what a loser.

please tell me your kidding?

no one has swung on him yet ?

Not in front of all of those scouts.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Alec Burks Burke will be the best overall player in this draft 5 years from now.

He may pan out to be a good scorer in the league but I highly doubt that he is the best overall player 5 years from now. What are you basing this off of?

DaComeUP wrote:

He has a propensity for saying really stupid things trying to be different.

DaComeUP wrote:

He has a propensity for saying really stupid things trying to be different.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

That's an interesting stat
pimp.gif
eek.gif
.  I mean I'm not opposed of it by any means, but like I said before it's weird not watching any of these guys and then seeing them being picked in the top 10

Back
Top Bottom