NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by JPZx

Pacers/Timberwolves #2 Swap?
Sam Amico is reporting that the Indiana Pacers and Minnesota Timberwolves are discussing a potential trade for the second overall selection in the NBA Draft.

Amico mentions Danny Granger, Ricky Rubio and Michael Beasley as some of the players being discussed between the two teams, so clearly these two teams are looking to make a major deal. If David Kahn deals the second overall pick and gives up Rubio and Beasley in the same trade, he better receive a haul of talent in return or he's going to face some serious backlash from the fans.

May 19, 2:10 PM

I'm down. Hopefully they swap picks and Minnesota gets pick 15. Grab Brandon Knight or Klay Thompson.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ thinking Brandon Knight is going to be around at 15.

Sam Amico is reporting that the Indiana Pacers and Minnesota Timberwolves are discussing a potential trade for the second overall selection in the NBA Draft.

Amico mentions Danny Granger, Ricky Rubio and Michael Beasley as some of the players being discussed between the two teams, so clearly these two teams are looking to make a major deal. If David Kahn deals the second overall pick and gives up Rubio and Beasley in the same trade, he better receive a haul of talent in return or he's going to face some serious backlash from the fans.

I'm down. Hopefully they swap picks and Minnesota gets pick 15. Grab Brandon Knight or Klay Thompson.
pimp.gif

at 15 tho?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

at 15 tho?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
One of my boys was texting me during the lotto. He said "Dang, the 7 pick? Looks like we won't be getting Kemba or B Knight... At least we'll get Derrick Williams"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
One of my boys was texting me during the lotto. He said "Dang, the 7 pick? Looks like we won't be getting Kemba or B Knight... At least we'll get Derrick Williams"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ But look at the alternative. The only can't miss prospects seem to be Irving and Williams and Irving is going at 1. That leaves Williams where you're already stacked at forward and just clutter more youth together.

After those two it's up in the air. Kanter is nice, but will he pan out? Why not take a proven veteran and start building a winner already.

^ But look at the alternative. The only can't miss prospects seem to be Irving and Williams and Irving is going at 1. That leaves Williams where you're already stacked at forward and just clutter more youth together.

After those two it's up in the air. Kanter is nice, but will he pan out? Why not take a proven veteran and start building a winner already.

Indy has Paul George who showed signs this season of being a pretty good NBA player.

Psycho T had a pretty impressive Playoff run.

Hibbert is a under rated Center IMO. Getting the 2 and Rubio or Beasley would mean Granger, Collison, and maybe one of the three I mentioned to get that deal even in a weak draft.

Indy would be an ideal place for Derrick Williams.

Indy has Paul George who showed signs this season of being a pretty good NBA player.

Psycho T had a pretty impressive Playoff run.

Hibbert is a under rated Center IMO. Getting the 2 and Rubio or Beasley would mean Granger, Collison, and maybe one of the three I mentioned to get that deal even in a weak draft.

Indy would be an ideal place for Derrick Williams.

Singler can take charges all day but he's going to have to start diving for loose balls out on the concrete to get more than brownie points. Word to Wojo.

Singler can take charges all day but he's going to have to start diving for loose balls out on the concrete to get more than brownie points. Word to Wojo.

Back
Top Bottom