NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Mid round pick teams this year have an advantage over the top 10 picks IMO

I would rather have a Kenneth Faried on my team (at least you know what you will get) over rolling the dice on a euro player or top 10 pick not named Kyrie or Enes
Enes is a roll of a dice. Anytime you pick a guy that hasn't played competitively in a year and a half, its a roll of the dice.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Mid round pick teams this year have an advantage over the top 10 picks IMO

I would rather have a Kenneth Faried on my team (at least you know what you will get) over rolling the dice on a euro player or top 10 pick not named Kyrie or Enes
Enes is a roll of a dice. Anytime you pick a guy that hasn't played competitively in a year and a half, its a roll of the dice.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kyle Singler out here still trying to draw charges in fast break drills...what a loser.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

We found out this year that Wes can't play SG.Iguodala... Okay I guess. I'm definitely for stockpiling talent, but I would really like to receive a vet SG if we're letting the #2 get away.Monta Ellis.
I'd take Wes Johnson and the #2 for Monta.

We found out this year that Wes can't play SG.Iguodala... Okay I guess. I'm definitely for stockpiling talent, but I would really like to receive a vet SG if we're letting the #2 get away.Monta Ellis.
I'd take Wes Johnson and the #2 for Monta.

Man, I really want Iggy and Monta to end up on good teams if they get moved or atleast to teams with an actual possibility of getting better in the near future.

Man, I really want Iggy and Monta to end up on good teams if they get moved or atleast to teams with an actual possibility of getting better in the near future.

Pacers/Timberwolves #2 Swap?
Sam Amico is reporting that the Indiana Pacers and Minnesota Timberwolves are discussing a potential trade for the second overall selection in the NBA Draft.

Amico mentions Danny Granger, Ricky Rubio and Michael Beasley as some of the players being discussed between the two teams, so clearly these two teams are looking to make a major deal. If David Kahn deals the second overall pick and gives up Rubio and Beasley in the same trade, he better receive a haul of talent in return or he's going to face some serious backlash from the fans.

May 19, 2:10 PM

Sam Amico is reporting that the Indiana Pacers and Minnesota Timberwolves are discussing a potential trade for the second overall selection in the NBA Draft.

Amico mentions Danny Granger, Ricky Rubio and Michael Beasley as some of the players being discussed between the two teams, so clearly these two teams are looking to make a major deal. If David Kahn deals the second overall pick and gives up Rubio and Beasley in the same trade, he better receive a haul of talent in return or he's going to face some serious backlash from the fans.

Granger? For real?

I just hope its not 2nd, Rubio and Beasley for Granger and pieces. That would be terrible.

Granger? For real?

I just hope its not 2nd, Rubio and Beasley for Granger and pieces. That would be terrible.

I'm down. Hopefully they swap picks and Minnesota gets pick 15. Grab Brandon Knight or Klay Thompson.
pimp.gif

I'm down. Hopefully they swap picks and Minnesota gets pick 15. Grab Brandon Knight or Klay Thompson.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ thinking Brandon Knight is going to be around at 15.

Back
Top Bottom