add it to the same post fellas DAMN 
roll.gif

cleansneaks: Jazz

PMatic: Bobcats

KnockoutNed: Cavs

Heirjordan15: Heat

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

nflowshoe wrote:
httphttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/673909-nba-draft-2011-kyrie-irvings-draft-position-is-overrated://bleacherreport.com/articles/673909-nba-draft-2011-kyrie-irvings-draft-position-is-overrated

In regards to his lack of performances and all the hype around him

2nd coming
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sebastian%20Telfair%20NBA1.jpg
RickyRubio1.jpg

NBA point guard may be the hardest position to play............... hopefully he lives up to all the hype
laugh.gif
Why would you even include a picture of Rubio when he hasn't played a second in the NBA yet?
laugh.gif

what I meant by Rubio is not that im comparing thier games its just that I feel like they both have the same hype around them going into the draft, I remember everyone saying the same things about Rubio( just stating my opinion). The same way I feel about Irving is the same way I feel about telfair and Rubio I cant believe NBA owners are quick to throw 6 figures at these guys when they havent played any games at a high level against high competetion. I know Kobe/Lebron/Howard and all the other highschool straight to the NBA players had the same situation but at least they had the Body Frame of a NBA player. Rubio/Telfair/Irving dont have the body type or the games but the hype, If he was a late first rounder I wouldnt care but top pick
alien.gif

nflowshoe wrote:
httphttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/673909-nba-draft-2011-kyrie-irvings-draft-position-is-overrated://bleacherreport.com/articles/673909-nba-draft-2011-kyrie-irvings-draft-position-is-overrated

2nd coming
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RickyRubio1.jpg

NBA point guard may be the hardest position to play............... hopefully he lives up to all the hype
laugh.gif
Why would you even include a picture of Rubio when he hasn't played a second in the NBA yet?
laugh.gif

what I meant by Rubio is not that im comparing thier games its just that I feel like they both have the same hype around them going into the draft, I remember everyone saying the same things about Rubio( just stating my opinion). The same way I feel about Irving is the same way I feel about telfair and Rubio I cant believe NBA owners are quick to throw 6 figures at these guys when they havent played any games at a high level against high competetion. I know Kobe/Lebron/Howard and all the other highschool straight to the NBA players had the same situation but at least they had the Body Frame of a NBA player. Rubio/Telfair/Irving dont have the body type or the games but the hype, If he was a late first rounder I wouldnt care but top pick
alien.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

nflowshoe wrote:

2nd coming
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RickyRubio1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif

Body type?  He measured in at 6'3.5" in shoes at 191 lbs.

nflowshoe wrote:

2nd coming
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RickyRubio1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif

Probably Wake, Uconn, or UNC. Dunno about your list and the time frame though.

EDIT

Gonna check a full list.

Originally Posted by SmoothBalla

laugh.gif

alien.gif

Rubio held his own at 17 years old against team USA

laugh.gif

alien.gif

Probably Wake, Uconn, or UNC. Dunno about your list and the time frame though.

EDIT

Gonna check a full list.

So is it just me, or is Bismack Biyongo the biggest boom or bust player in a while? Kid dunks hard and has all the measurables... but for some reason, I could just see him headed to the D-League.

So is it just me, or is Bismack Biyongo the biggest boom or bust player in a while? Kid dunks hard and has all the measurables... but for some reason, I could just see him headed to the D-League.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Totally disagree, dude isn't a mirage, and it's not just measurable he is PRODUCING getting major minutes on high level playoff euro league team. He rebounds and he blocks shots these always translate the easiest to the NBA, I'm not worried about Bismack IMO, he's the third best prospect in this draft class. The actual boom or bust is Enes Katner.

If he can turn himself into an Ibaka clone then I'd say he's turned himself into a valuable pick.  Land with a young squad on the come up that he can get playing time and I think he'll be good money.

And I know Mike ain't over there laughin'.  If anything, me saying Kyrie is one of the better shooting PG's in the game now isn't so much a testament to him but rather to the lacking of PG's with shooting ability. 

If he can turn himself into an Ibaka clone then I'd say he's turned himself into a valuable pick.  Land with a young squad on the come up that he can get playing time and I think he'll be good money.

And I know Mike ain't over there laughin'.  If anything, me saying Kyrie is one of the better shooting PG's in the game now isn't so much a testament to him but rather to the lacking of PG's with shooting ability. 

Totally disagree, dude isn't a mirage, and it's not just measurable he is PRODUCING getting major minutes on high level playoff euro league team. He rebounds and he blocks shots these always translate the easiest to the NBA, I'm not worried about Bismack IMO, he's the third best prospect in this draft class. The actual boom or bust is Enes Katner.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

alien.gif

Hardly. Plus that moving pick all the way down the court %@%* they run in FIBA to get their guards shots ain't going to happen in the NBA.

Now Patty Mills showing against Team USA, @*#^ed on Rubio's entire career

And let's not even get started on his stellar 6 and 4 on 31%fg season.

And besides not being sold on Irving, I was further turned off he didn't do the combine testing. Other guaranteed #1s and high lotto picks have gone through it and not used the, "I'm #1, what difference does it make" excuses such as Oden, KD, Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose, LeBron James, and John Wall.

He just doesn't want anybody to get his #s, then start holding them up next to Rose, Westbrook, Wall, even Conley and Jordan Farmar and start 2nd guessing.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

alien.gif

Hardly. Plus that moving pick all the way down the court %@%* they run in FIBA to get their guards shots ain't going to happen in the NBA.

Now Patty Mills showing against Team USA, @*#^ed on Rubio's entire career

And let's not even get started on his stellar 6 and 4 on 31%fg season.

And besides not being sold on Irving, I was further turned off he didn't do the combine testing. Other guaranteed #1s and high lotto picks have gone through it and not used the, "I'm #1, what difference does it make" excuses such as Oden, KD, Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose, LeBron James, and John Wall.

He just doesn't want anybody to get his #s, then start holding them up next to Rose, Westbrook, Wall, even Conley and Jordan Farmar and start 2nd guessing.

Quit with the telfair comparison b. That +%%% doesn't even make any sense because there are no comparisons in game. Kyrie played in college unlike the 2 guys you posted. Malta backed up with stats the shooting argument. Its ok, just admth that the only college bball games you watched this year were the ncaa tournament and MAYBE the big east tournament.

Back
Top Bottom