NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

GREAT shooter? Nah he's got a better natural shot than Rose and Westbrook but lets not go that far. I just think Kyrie's chubby, wasn't that fast or explosive even BEFORE the toe injury and he isn't half the passer or leader that Chris Paul is. The only reason why he's even getting that comparison is because they have the same body type, don't use their athletisicm on every play like Rose and Westbrook and they both got a little mustache. Yall need to go back and watch some film of CP3 at Wake.
Just a whole lot of fail in this post, fam
laugh.gif
Your life is full of fail. Go take your Niketalk elitist 7,000 post count *#! somewhere.
You mad?  You softer than wet diarrhea, gettin' all sensitive about an internet reply.

And I looked over your post one more time.  Yep, still full of fail
laugh.gif

GREAT shooter? Nah he's got a better natural shot than Rose and Westbrook but lets not go that far. I just think Kyrie's chubby, wasn't that fast or explosive even BEFORE the toe injury and he isn't half the passer or leader that Chris Paul is. The only reason why he's even getting that comparison is because they have the same body type, don't use their athletisicm on every play like Rose and Westbrook and they both got a little mustache. Yall need to go back and watch some film of CP3 at Wake.
laugh.gif
Your life is full of fail. Go take your Niketalk elitist 7,000 post count *#! somewhere.
You mad?  You softer than wet diarrhea, gettin' all sensitive about an internet reply.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

josh freeman
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

josh freeman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

josh freeman
pimp.gif

All that needs to be said 
pimp.gif

The internet allows corny +%% people with a keyboard to act witty in Times New Roman. You could atleast explain how Kyrie is a great shooter, how he's just as good of a passer as Chris Paul, or maybe why he's even getting that comparison in the first place.
kyrie-irving.jpg

Kyrie-Irving.jpg

Son got a little flabby towards the end of the year. Over 10 percent body fat as a point guard? He isn't the shooter, passer or athlete that Deron Williams is so I don't even wanna hear his name brought up.

Originally Posted by 2o6

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

josh freeman
pimp.gif

All that needs to be said 
pimp.gif

The internet allows corny +%% people with a keyboard to act witty in Times New Roman. You could atleast explain how Kyrie is a great shooter, how he's just as good of a passer as Chris Paul, or maybe why he's even getting that comparison in the first place.
kyrie-irving.jpg

Kyrie-Irving.jpg

Son got a little flabby towards the end of the year. Over 10 percent body fat as a point guard? He isn't the shooter, passer or athlete that Deron Williams is so I don't even wanna hear his name brought up.

I honestly cant believe youre still trying to back that statement up.

You do realize he missed the majority of the season so of course hes not going to be under 5% BF.

Since when is 10% bodyfat or bodyfat in general a predictor of success at the point guard position.

That is the most absurd statement ive heard on this board. 
laugh.gif

I honestly cant believe youre still trying to back that statement up.

You do realize he missed the majority of the season so of course hes not going to be under 5% BF.

Since when is 10% bodyfat or bodyfat in general a predictor of success at the point guard position.

That is the most absurd statement ive heard on this board. 
laugh.gif

Son, you said he's been getting Chris Paul comparisons because they have the same moustache.  How old are you, scrap?
laugh.gif

Rook, come off that +#@% B.  You and your 4 other SN's should log off and watch a wee bit more basketball and stop talkin' that dumb +#@% on NT.

Kyrie is chubby?  The *$+% are you talking about?  What, because the _ got 10% body fat?  He may be out of shape but he's not chubby and definitely wasn't during last season.  Cause dude ain't cut up like Rose or Rondo he's chubby?  Do you even know what chubby is?

Is he a great shooter?  Never said that but you then throw in Rose and Westbrook and your credibility went out the window.  The dude shot 53% from the field, 90% from the stripe, and 46% from 3 last season and his shot is only going to get better.  For the other point guards in the league in regards to shooting, RIGHT NOW I'd put him in that 2nd tier behind Deron, Nash, Stephen, etc.

Next you question his explosion and athleticism...ya'll dudes been spoiled by Wall, Rose, and Westbrook.  Did you watch ANY of the games he played in, most noticeably the MSU and KSU games?  No, probably not, so watch this highlight and every dumb comment you made is rebutted in the vid:

Son, you said he's been getting Chris Paul comparisons because they have the same moustache.  How old are you, scrap?
laugh.gif

Rook, come off that +#@% B.  You and your 4 other SN's should log off and watch a wee bit more basketball and stop talkin' that dumb +#@% on NT.

Kyrie is chubby?  The *$+% are you talking about?  What, because the _ got 10% body fat?  He may be out of shape but he's not chubby and definitely wasn't during last season.  Cause dude ain't cut up like Rose or Rondo he's chubby?  Do you even know what chubby is?

Is he a great shooter?  Never said that but you then throw in Rose and Westbrook and your credibility went out the window.  The dude shot 53% from the field, 90% from the stripe, and 46% from 3 last season and his shot is only going to get better.  For the other point guards in the league in regards to shooting, RIGHT NOW I'd put him in that 2nd tier behind Deron, Nash, Stephen, etc.

Next you question his explosion and athleticism...ya'll dudes been spoiled by Wall, Rose, and Westbrook.  Did you watch ANY of the games he played in, most noticeably the MSU and KSU games?  No, probably not, so watch this highlight and every dumb comment you made is rebutted in the vid:

I said their track record was horrible.

But if I'm looking for a school with a better track record period or the best one I'd look for the one that produced the most superstars (stars for you ppl saying there aren't many superstars).

But if I'm looking for a school with a better track record period or the best one I'd look for the one that produced the most superstars (stars for you ppl saying there aren't many superstars).

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

Dude, at least back up your statement with an example (and I've already done the leg work for you).

Which college program would you pick? And why?

UCLA (14)- Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Baron Davis, Darren Collison, Jrue Holiday, Arron Afflalo, Trevor Ariza, Matt Barnes, Jordan Farmar, Jason Kapono, Luc Richard Mbah a Mote, Earl Watson, Ryan Hollins, Dan Gadzuric

Duke (13) - Carlos Boozer, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Grant Hill, Luol Deng, Shane Battier, Mike Dunleavy, Gerald Henderson, J.J. Redick, Chris Duhon, Josh McRoberts, Dahntay Jones, Shelden Williams

Kentucky (12) - Rajon Rondo, Tayshaun Prince, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Jodie Meeks, Chuck Hayes, Keith Bogans, Jamaal Magloire, Nazr Mohammed, Patrick Patterson, Daniel Orton

Arizona (11) - Andre Iguodala, Jason Terry, Richard Jefferson, Gilbert Arenas, Channing Frye, Chase Budinger, Jerryd Bayless, Mike Bibby, Luke Walton, Jordan Hill, Mustafa Shakur

UNC (11) - Raymond Felton, Antawn Jamison, Vince Carter, Ty Lawson, Ed Davis, Marvin Williams, Brendan Haywood, Wayne Ellington, Tyler Hansbrough, Danny Green, Brandan Wright

UConn (11)- Rudy Gay, Ray Allen, Caron Butler, Richard Hamilton, Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Charlie Villanueva, Hilton Armstrong, Hasheem Thabeet, AJ Price, Jeff Adrien

Texas (10) - Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge, D.J Augustin, Daniel Gibson, Avery Bradley, Maurice Evans, T.J. Ford, Damion James, Royal Ivey, Dexter Pittman

Florida (10) - David Lee, Al Horford, Joakim Noah, Udonis Haslem, Mike Miller, Matt Bonner, Corey Brewer, Marreese Speights, Jason Williams, Nick Calathes

Kansas (11) - Paul Pierce, Mario Chalmers, Kirk Hinrich, Nick Collison, Brandon Rush, Darrell Arthur, Drew Gooden, Julian Wright, Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Darnell Jackson

Wake Forest (
glasses.gif
- Chris Paul, Tim Duncan, Josh Howard, Darius Songalia, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jeff Teague, James Johnson, Ishmael Smith

Georgia Tech (
glasses.gif
- Chris Bosh, Jarrett Jack, Thaddeus Young, Anthony Morrow, Derrick Favors, Gani Lawal, Will Bynum, Mario West

Syracuse (7) - Carmelo Anthony, Donte Greene, Jonny Flynn, Wesley Johnson, Hakim Warrick, Etan Thomas, Andy Rautins

Memphis (7) - Derrick Rose, Tyreke Evans, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Shawne Williams, Joey Dorsey, Robert Dozier, Elliot Williams 

Ohio State (7) - Mike Conley, Michael Redd, Evan Turner, Greg Oden, Kosta Koufos, Byron Mullens, Daequan Cook

Georgetown (5) - Roy Hibbert, Jeff Green, Greg Monroe, DaJuan Summers, Patrick Ewing Jr.

Marquette (4) - Dwayne Wade, Wesley Matthews, Lazar Hayward, Steve Novak

Michigan State (4) - Zach Randolph, Jason Richardson, Shannon Brown, Charlie Bell

Arkansas (4) - Joe Johnson, Ronnie Brewer, Sonny Weems, Jannero Pargo

Oklahoma (3) - Blake Griffin, Eduardo Najera, Willie Warren

Illinois (2) - Deron Williams, Brian Cook

No College - Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudamire, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Pau Gasol, Manu Ginobli, Monta Ellis, Al Jefferson, Yao Ming

*Rosters from the 2010-2011 NBA season.

don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o.gif

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

Dude, at least back up your statement with an example (and I've already done the leg work for you).

Which college program would you pick? And why?

UCLA (14)- Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, Baron Davis, Darren Collison, Jrue Holiday, Arron Afflalo, Trevor Ariza, Matt Barnes, Jordan Farmar, Jason Kapono, Luc Richard Mbah a Mote, Earl Watson, Ryan Hollins, Dan Gadzuric

Duke (13) - Carlos Boozer, Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Grant Hill, Luol Deng, Shane Battier, Mike Dunleavy, Gerald Henderson, J.J. Redick, Chris Duhon, Josh McRoberts, Dahntay Jones, Shelden Williams

Kentucky (12) - Rajon Rondo, Tayshaun Prince, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, Jodie Meeks, Chuck Hayes, Keith Bogans, Jamaal Magloire, Nazr Mohammed, Patrick Patterson, Daniel Orton

Arizona (11) - Andre Iguodala, Jason Terry, Richard Jefferson, Gilbert Arenas, Channing Frye, Chase Budinger, Jerryd Bayless, Mike Bibby, Luke Walton, Jordan Hill, Mustafa Shakur

UNC (11) - Raymond Felton, Antawn Jamison, Vince Carter, Ty Lawson, Ed Davis, Marvin Williams, Brendan Haywood, Wayne Ellington, Tyler Hansbrough, Danny Green, Brandan Wright

UConn (11)- Rudy Gay, Ray Allen, Caron Butler, Richard Hamilton, Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Charlie Villanueva, Hilton Armstrong, Hasheem Thabeet, AJ Price, Jeff Adrien

Texas (10) - Kevin Durant, LaMarcus Aldridge, D.J Augustin, Daniel Gibson, Avery Bradley, Maurice Evans, T.J. Ford, Damion James, Royal Ivey, Dexter Pittman

Florida (10) - David Lee, Al Horford, Joakim Noah, Udonis Haslem, Mike Miller, Matt Bonner, Corey Brewer, Marreese Speights, Jason Williams, Nick Calathes

Kansas (11) - Paul Pierce, Mario Chalmers, Kirk Hinrich, Nick Collison, Brandon Rush, Darrell Arthur, Drew Gooden, Julian Wright, Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Darnell Jackson

Wake Forest (
glasses.gif
- Chris Paul, Tim Duncan, Josh Howard, Darius Songalia, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jeff Teague, James Johnson, Ishmael Smith

Georgia Tech (
glasses.gif
- Chris Bosh, Jarrett Jack, Thaddeus Young, Anthony Morrow, Derrick Favors, Gani Lawal, Will Bynum, Mario West

Syracuse (7) - Carmelo Anthony, Donte Greene, Jonny Flynn, Wesley Johnson, Hakim Warrick, Etan Thomas, Andy Rautins

Memphis (7) - Derrick Rose, Tyreke Evans, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Shawne Williams, Joey Dorsey, Robert Dozier, Elliot Williams 

Ohio State (7) - Mike Conley, Michael Redd, Evan Turner, Greg Oden, Kosta Koufos, Byron Mullens, Daequan Cook

Georgetown (5) - Roy Hibbert, Jeff Green, Greg Monroe, DaJuan Summers, Patrick Ewing Jr.

Marquette (4) - Dwayne Wade, Wesley Matthews, Lazar Hayward, Steve Novak

Michigan State (4) - Zach Randolph, Jason Richardson, Shannon Brown, Charlie Bell

Arkansas (4) - Joe Johnson, Ronnie Brewer, Sonny Weems, Jannero Pargo

Oklahoma (3) - Blake Griffin, Eduardo Najera, Willie Warren

Illinois (2) - Deron Williams, Brian Cook

No College - Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Dwight Howard, Amare Stoudamire, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Pau Gasol, Manu Ginobli, Monta Ellis, Al Jefferson, Yao Ming

*Rosters from the 2010-2011 NBA season.

don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom