NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Originally Posted by mogzz04

The hell some of these comparisons coming from?!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
 Some of these guys got to be trolling.
Just for the future - Kyrie Irving is 6'3 and he's a great shooter. Keep that in mind when yall are making your comparisons out of thin air. 
GREAT shooter? Nah he's got a better natural shot than Rose and Westbrook but lets not go that far. I just think Kyrie's chubby, wasn't that fast or explosive even BEFORE the toe injury and he isn't half the passer or leader that Chris Paul is. The only reason why he's even getting that comparison is because they have the same body type, don't use their athletisicm on every play like Rose and Westbrook and they both got a little mustache. Yall need to go back and watch some film of CP3 at Wake.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Just for the future - Kyrie Irving is 6'3 and he's a great shooter. Keep that in mind when yall are making your comparisons out of thin air. 
GREAT shooter? Nah he's got a better natural shot than Rose and Westbrook but lets not go that far. I just think Kyrie's chubby, wasn't that fast or explosive even BEFORE the toe injury and he isn't half the passer or leader that Chris Paul is. The only reason why he's even getting that comparison is because they have the same body type, don't use their athletisicm on every play like Rose and Westbrook and they both got a little mustache. Yall need to go back and watch some film of CP3 at Wake.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Kind of funny that the consensus comparison for Williams is a more athletic David West, some think Irving could be a Chris Paul-type, and they might be playing together.
And I'd be surprised if either came close to the guy they are compared too

LOL. We get it AMP you don't think Kyrie is going to be a star. He'll be better than Jrue Holiday for sure.

And did I just see Kyrie compared to Sebastian Telfair? *facepalms*

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Kind of funny that the consensus comparison for Williams is a more athletic David West, some think Irving could be a Chris Paul-type, and they might be playing together.
And I'd be surprised if either came close to the guy they are compared too

LOL. We get it AMP you don't think Kyrie is going to be a star. He'll be better than Jrue Holiday for sure.

And did I just see Kyrie compared to Sebastian Telfair? *facepalms*

Irving will either be close to Conley (with a better jumper) or close to Chris Paul. Either way, he will be a starting PG.

Irving will either be close to Conley (with a better jumper) or close to Chris Paul. Either way, he will be a starting PG.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Just a whole lot of fail in this post, fam
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Your life is full of fail. Go take your Niketalk elitist 7,000 post count *#! somewhere.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Your life is full of fail. Go take your Niketalk elitist 7,000 post count *#! somewhere.

Durden7 wrote:
Kyrie Irving is chubby?!?

laugh.gif

Wow. 

Yea dudes comments where pretty ridiculous, but kyrie isnt a great shooter, he is decent to good, but great lets not take it that far or comparing him to cp3 either. In all honesty I dont really see any immediate or impact player in this draft. To me seems like all anyone is gonna get are pretty good/decent/serviceable players at best.

Durden7 wrote:
Kyrie Irving is chubby?!?

laugh.gif

Wow. 

Yea dudes comments where pretty ridiculous, but kyrie isnt a great shooter, he is decent to good, but great lets not take it that far or comparing him to cp3 either. In all honesty I dont really see any immediate or impact player in this draft. To me seems like all anyone is gonna get are pretty good/decent/serviceable players at best.

I'm not gonna jump on the kyrie bashing....but, if Brandon Knight goes to Utah at #3, he will have a better rookie season than Kyrie and most the other top 15 picks.

I'm not gonna jump on the kyrie bashing....but, if Brandon Knight goes to Utah at #3, he will have a better rookie season than Kyrie and most the other top 15 picks.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm just patiently waiting to see Kyrie play next year. His situation reminds me of John Wall.
Um no.  You forget that the Cavs haven Baron Davis still.  They're not going to play Kyrie and Baron together like the Wiz planned on doing with Gilbert and Wall.

Kyrie may have the keys but he's not drivin' the SLR like John was when he was drafted.

True I forgot about Baron, I still think he takes ROY tho.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm just patiently waiting to see Kyrie play next year. His situation reminds me of John Wall.
Um no.  You forget that the Cavs haven Baron Davis still.  They're not going to play Kyrie and Baron together like the Wiz planned on doing with Gilbert and Wall.

Kyrie may have the keys but he's not drivin' the SLR like John was when he was drafted.

True I forgot about Baron, I still think he takes ROY tho.

laugh.gif
You mad?  You softer than wet diarrhea, gettin' all sensitive about an internet reply.

And I looked over your post one more time.  Yep, still full of fail
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom