NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The jazz draft room really seemed thrilled stu.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The insistence he and Marcus Morris have on being Small Forwards is mind-boggling.
Don't want to play inside, I guess. But if you think about it how many PFs play mostly in the post now. Dirk, KG, Bosh, Amare, even Pau

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The insistence he and Marcus Morris have on being Small Forwards is mind-boggling.
Don't want to play inside, I guess. But if you think about it how many PFs play mostly in the post now. Dirk, KG, Bosh, Amare, even Pau

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Utah is so dumb taking Kanter...you have Jefferson and Milsap and those 2 were excellent plus Favors and others...pretty dumb, I think taking Knight would have been better

exactly...

but 
laugh.gif
@ Kanter wanting to be a WWE wrestler when he retires...gonna be the next Giant Gonzales
I forgot they have Derrick Favors lol Utah lost.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Utah is so dumb taking Kanter...you have Jefferson and Milsap and those 2 were excellent plus Favors and others...pretty dumb, I think taking Knight would have been better

exactly...

but 
laugh.gif
@ Kanter wanting to be a WWE wrestler when he retires...gonna be the next Giant Gonzales
I forgot they have Derrick Favors lol Utah lost.

We would have been ridiculed far more for passing on D-Will. Like EVERYONE else says, you pick him and worry about it later , leave it to NT to look past that though.

We would have been ridiculed far more for passing on D-Will. Like EVERYONE else says, you pick him and worry about it later , leave it to NT to look past that though.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

They would have been better trading the pick instead though.

Back
Top Bottom