NBA Draft Thread 2011

Kyrie with that #1 pick swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm rooting for the young kid.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by show time 96

Next yr the Cav's could  pick from  harrison barnes, perry jones,  quincy miller or Worst case  terrence jones
laugh.gif
   you Telling me D.Will is  that much better than all  those guy's  ?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
UNC SG #40 was supposed to be playing w/ Kyrie in Durham, not on the next level.

tired.gif

[

Bruh, he was never playing for those pansies stop it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by show time 96

Next yr the Cav's could  pick from  harrison barnes, perry jones,  quincy miller or Worst case  terrence jones
laugh.gif
   you Telling me D.Will is  that much better than all  those guy's  ?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
UNC SG #40 was supposed to be playing w/ Kyrie in Durham, not on the next level.

tired.gif

[

Bruh, he was never playing for those pansies stop it.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Imo Kemba is best in this draft. The rest will become bust
How some of ya'll make these claims and feel confident doing so is mind boggling to me
laugh.gif
You guys are acting like their hasn't been draft surprises though. This the same dude who won 5 games in 5 games...OH & a NC. Just saying....I wouldn't be shocked at all if he has a very solid career. Burks will be the best in this draft but Kemba will be close behind. IN MY OPINION.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Imo Kemba is best in this draft. The rest will become bust
How some of ya'll make these claims and feel confident doing so is mind boggling to me
laugh.gif
You guys are acting like their hasn't been draft surprises though. This the same dude who won 5 games in 5 games...OH & a NC. Just saying....I wouldn't be shocked at all if he has a very solid career. Burks will be the best in this draft but Kemba will be close behind. IN MY OPINION.

Back
Top Bottom