** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

^ looks like black/white huarache 09s. i still wish i could find a black/white pair like the ones we saw last season or even the one pietrus is wearing.

considering all the different takes on hyperizes..

as well as the relaxation of the same-color shoe rule..

i'm really disappointed iguodala's clearsoled PEs didn't make it.

yeah the gumsoles would have been nice to see..he should have worn them anyhow and paid the fine....

I talked to a friend of mine late last night and asked how are all the teams are able to let the guys wear just about any color possible on the court...

Answer.. Basically since the Basketball Footwear Industry has been on a steady decline, folks have complained they can not push Product on the Leagues stars.So the Commish said do you. Whats funny is didn't AI as in Andre Iggy have some of his shoes rejected?

But it does make sense..

The NBA wants its complete product and all its Partners to do well. Adidas needs all the help it can get, so I am sure they asked for some lienancy. Obviouslythis opens up the flood gates for Nike to do what they do.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I talked to a friend of mine late last night and asked how are all the teams are able to let the guys wear just about any color possible on the court...

Answer.. Basically since the Basketball Footwear Industry has been on a steady decline, folks have complained they can not push Product on the Leagues stars. So the Commish said do you. Whats funny is didn't AI as in Andre Iggy have some of his shoes rejected?

But it does make sense..

The NBA wants its complete product and all its Partners to do well. Adidas needs all the help it can get, so I am sure they asked for some lienancy. Obviously this opens up the flood gates for Nike to do what they do.
good info. I was wondering why we were seeing all these bright PEs.

David West Had on PowerMaxes last night. Why is he still wearing them? wasnt he suppose to wear skyposite or hyperize?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

David West Had on PowerMaxes last night. Why is he still wearing them? wasnt he suppose to wear skyposite or hyperize?
Because he like them i guess. Why change if it's not necessary ?

AI & these dunks lately
eek.gif
sick.gif

white/red XII's
pimp.gif
Good to see XII's back out on the court again

i need to see a pic of the cut creators in the black/orange. not sure who on the suns was wearing them but they captured my attention bad lol.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

havent found any pics of JJ's kicks... but he was rockin some blue/blue KBIV id's... they looked pretty slick.

couple randoms from the mavs game.

6e846c7872654c7333ad6143b44b91c4-getty-90040786th002_raptors_mavericks.jpg

I want those 16.5s

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Answer.. Basically since the Basketball Footwear Industry has been on a steady decline, folks have complained they can not push Product on the Leagues stars. So the Commish said do you. Whats funny is didn't AI as in Andre Iggy have some of his shoes rejected?

But it does make sense..

The NBA wants its complete product and all its Partners to do well. Adidas needs all the help it can get, so I am sure they asked for some lienancy. Obviously this opens up the flood gates for Nike to do what they do.

Thanks for the info Rock!
smokin.gif

Anyone find any closeups of the Protege's that Stephen Jackson has been wearing? All of the stuff in the Protege thread is about Harrington switching toNikes.

Thanks in advance. Long-time reader, first-time poster

Back
Top Bottom