** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Blazers21NTNP wrote:

bbdaa9fa98bd237b4967871424c6c38c-getty-90040804sd015_denver_nugget.jpg

Looks like he is about to sh** on himself

Originally Posted by wooballer20

^^ Highly doubtful that they're paying for there iD's..
correct me if im wrong, but i remember hearing that it would be deducted from one's nike salary. cant remember how long ago i heard that andnot sure if it includes id's

I've also wondered about them making those ID's...I don't see why they wouldn't make there own, on there own time...I kno if I as in the LI'd me making ZKIV ID's everyday for the whole season lol

Originally Posted by Physicx

correct me if im wrong, but i remember hearing that it would be deducted from one's nike salary. cant remember how long ago i heard that and not sure if it includes id's
actually, what it is is that nike endorsers have spending allowances.

depending on your level of contract/superstardom, you can use your alloted monthly quota at any niketown or nike factory store.

a random scrub might get 2 pair a month.. and if your name is kobe, tiger, bron, mj.. it's pretty much unlimited. and most endorsers are somewherein-between.

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by Physicx

correct me if im wrong, but i remember hearing that it would be deducted from one's nike salary. cant remember how long ago i heard that and not sure if it includes id's
actually, what it is is that nike endorsers have spending allowances.

depending on your level of contract/superstardom, you can use your alloted monthly quota at any niketown or nike factory store.

a random scrub might get 2 pair a month.. and if your name is kobe, tiger, bron, mj.. it's pretty much unlimited. and most endorsers are somewhere in-between.
i see. thanks. i knew my memory was playing tricks on me
laugh.gif

eek.gif
didn't know Jason Williams was still playing... i obviously haven't been watching a lot of Magic games lately
smh.gif

What's BRoy wearing?

Said it once and I'll say it again...

Utah's away Jerseys coupled with Nike's different PE's are by far the best combo's in the League this season...

^^ I agree Rock, too bad I STILL can't watch them,Utah will always be 1 of the most boring teams to watch

--JJ B's ZKIV's are dope!!

--JR Swoosh rocks plain colorways of the ZKIV as if he can't think of a way to match the uni

--Still nothing special to talk about....YET.....

why did jameer nelson leave converse?

who does converse have left? kirk hinrich and brand?
that's a pretty crappy line up.

Back
Top Bottom