** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Anyone know what those adidas that Andre Miller is wearing? I checked in the other brands forum and on adidas website but couldnt find anything

fresh frontin he cant w8 4 dem mikes to drop he told me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

15440_212748998992_79979913992_3979517_8273644_n.jpg

Seriously... what has happened over there at JB?... They need to get their eyes checked.

I hope, for their sake, that the shoes at least perform exceptionally well... otherwise the Jordan signature shoe is on its way to becoming synonymous withoutlet fodder.

"Available Exclusively at Marshall's"

lol @ outlet fodder, but youre right. The only thing that will save this shoe is that its a performance monster or maybe an all black cw.

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Anyone know what those adidas that Andre Miller is wearing? I checked in the other brands forum and on adidas website but couldnt find anything
They're the adidas Speedcut. A ton of NBA players are wearing them right now...
ak75i1.jpg

Im surprised to see J.R. Smith wearing Kobes, he doesnt like kobe at all. Are Carlos Boozer and David West wearing the hypermax and powermax respectively?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

They're the adidas Speedcut. A ton of NBA players are wearing them right now...
ak75i1.jpg
when you see guys wearing this it seems like a joke, doesnt even look like a real basketball shoe the heel looks way to high

They got to make these extremely limited as in " 1 " for any type of hype.

Glad to see Jordan brand continuously supply goods to the nike outlets.

those cut creators look good,I want a pair for ball myself any1 know where to get a pair for cheap?

Back
Top Bottom