NBA FEET '13-'14

Yall think JP will get booted off the LeBron line if the XI was considered such a failure in the eyes of the man, himself? It'd be cool if they let Tinker get on the LBJ sig line.

Yall think JP will get booted off the LeBron line if the XI was considered such a failure in the eyes of the man, himself? It'd be cool if they let Tinker get on the LBJ sig line.
I hope he does, because honestly the xi is an ugly shoe. Minus all of the color ways, the shoe is bulky. JP was in to something with the 7,8,9. Hell I hated the 10s but those are leaps and bounds better than the XIs.

It's crazy to think how much fail the xi ended up being. Lebron doesn't even want to wear them. Yea we know all the colorways sold well, but JP has to be on the hot seat.

I hope he does, because honestly the xi is an ugly shoe. Minus all of the color ways, the shoe is bulky. JP was in to something with the 7,8,9. Hell I hated the 10s but those are leaps and bounds better than the XIs.

It's crazy to think how much fail the xi ended up being. Lebron doesn't even want to wear them. Yea we know all the colorways sold well, but JP has to be on the hot seat.

all lebrons are bulky, hes a big dude

ill admit, some looked cool but id never be able to wear them to ball in

Valid points, I just wonder if LeBron wasn't really forthright or as involved with the shoe this time around. He seems to wear them casually and those wear-test sample pics made me think he would've given 'em some good run but I guess not.

And how about Ginobili's kicks exploding on him?! Haha

thats what he gets for wearing a cheap no name nike model they sell at $35 at Khols

Well the Spurs is a low key team down to their jersey and shoes lol. Simple Black and Grey. You probably don't see any hipster or fashionable or outgoing/outspoken Spurs player. They like to draft low key but good fundamental players.  I also know for a fact that Spurs management and Greg Popovich don't like the media and that mentality transpires to the players That probably explain why Many Ginobilly doesn't wear high end Nike shoes. Except the Lebron X he wore last year. Almost all the shoes he wore so far in his career were generic and cheap sub $60 dollars ish Nike models that you would likely to find at economy store like Big5, Kohl and Sport Authority lol. His feet must be killing him after a game lol. Kawai Leonard might be the only dude who wear Jordan Retros on the Spurs and he cant even wear heat like he used to wear back in his college day lol.

Last edited:
From what I read, he wore that particular pair for 5 straight seasons.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/02/27/manu-ginobili-blows-out-shoe-during-game/

According to San Antonio Spurs Equipment Manager Travis Wade, Ginobili has been wearing this shoe – the Nike Air Max Closer IV - since 2009. 

Comment seems like damage control. He has worn other shoes since 2009, if you pay attention like most people on this website do. I mean he was in the LeBron 10's for all of last season while wearing these occasionally. The end result looks like a Jordan kept deadstock for years and finally worn it just it becomes unglued and cracks.

Probably.

When I first saw the video I thought it was going to be a pair of Lebrons since I seen him ball in those so much. I still remember those skidmarks Lebron left on the court lol.

PJ Tucker wears them every night. I've seen him in every color except the Perspectives.

Tonight he's wearing a shiny black pair with a gold swoosh. I NEED PICS :nerd:

PJ Tucker Killing it w/ the shoe game 
eek.gif

Damn, PJ got a ton of heat, he is really liking all the Kobes. Good kicks the Morris brothers got on too; Lebron Lava X's and Pearl Foam Pros

^, bout time he wore some heat. He's worn some lame-*** team J's a lot in his career

Back
Top Bottom