NBA FEET '13-'14

The same thing that happened to Wroten, I have been waiting to happen to Monta ( Jordan 17's and 18's) Swaggy P (Chamber of Fear 2's Lebrons) and I have gave up on Norris Cole on the Air Zoom Generations (those have to be provided on special order by Bron). No way those Brons are holding up after 10+ plus years. The thing about last night with Wroten is that the average person won't say that is an 8 year old Jordan shoe coming apart, they will just say a Jordan shoe came apart and go no further than that with it.

what colorway of t he zoom soldier 7s was the king wearing this afternoon? I want a pair

I'd be interested to see how sales of the Soldier VII are doing after LeBron and countless others have been wearing them. Do any pros even rock the XIs anymore? I feel like it's a few and mostly college players rocking them...

The only thing the soldier has going is price, its nearly half the price but its fairly avg shoe. The lebron xi is the best shoe this yr compaired to the kobe 9 or kd vi its a much better all round preformer.

Boogie 
pimp.gif

Bel Air Vs look dope with the Kings uni. Those 5lab3s are garbage.

any idea what that is under Sacre's left foot? I've noticed this in a few pictures and views of him on the sideline this year.

Last edited:
Nick Young looks like he's rocking the Wheaton Zoom Generations tonight against the Blazers.

Nick Young looks like he's rocking the Wheaton Zoom Generations tonight against the Blazers.

how this shoe that young is wearing and when Norris Cole wears them don't fall apart, i'll never know. these are easily older than the jordan's that Tony Wroten had on that split apart...

Back
Top Bottom