NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^
he never left Nike

he was supposed to.
Where is that Nash picture from?  he has some hyperfuse lows in his hands, which is strange since he never wore his pe's of them last year.. he stuck with the zoom go low all year.. 
He signed an endorsement deal with a Chinese company called Lu You..  although it is an endorsement deal and he has done some commercials for them , but part of the agreement is that he can still wear Nike's while he plays and Nike has agreed to keep supplying him with shoes..   as a big suns fan and even more of a nash fan, i can't wait to see what he rocks this year and add them to the collection.. 
nerd.gif

Nash pic is from him heading into the Suns facilities earlier today. 

First player to arrive to workout on the first day they're allowed back in, Steve Nash is such a gift to pro sports.

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^
he never left Nike

he was supposed to.
Where is that Nash picture from?  he has some hyperfuse lows in his hands, which is strange since he never wore his pe's of them last year.. he stuck with the zoom go low all year.. 
He signed an endorsement deal with a Chinese company called Lu You..  although it is an endorsement deal and he has done some commercials for them , but part of the agreement is that he can still wear Nike's while he plays and Nike has agreed to keep supplying him with shoes..   as a big suns fan and even more of a nash fan, i can't wait to see what he rocks this year and add them to the collection.. 
nerd.gif

QFT.

He represents Lu You in China and does some work for them.

Back to work
smokin.gif

Chris Bosh, Udonis Haslem, & James Jones
ap-201112011329485872661.jpg

ap-201112011328485252658.jpg

Trevor Ariza
ap-201112011229449642613.jpg

Chris Paul
ap-201112011208436912600.jpg

Josh Smith
ap-201112011151426932595.jpg

Steve Nash
ap-201112011047388272577.jpg

Devin Harris
ap-201112011738635322975.jpg

ap-201112011348496802673.jpg

Damn those Nike training pictures got me pumped for the new NBA season

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are those short on Lebron ?

Originally Posted by clkru

Nash pic is from him heading into the Suns facilities earlier today. 

First player to arrive to workout on the first day they're allowed back in, Steve Nash is such a gift to pro sports.
Agreed! I used to hate the fact that Steve went on to win 2 MVP awards yet JKidd never got at least one specially during his 1st season with the Nets but how can you not like the guy, he just goes on and do his thing night in and night out, and makes some of the funniest videos too!
laugh.gif

This is one of my favorite threads on NT...can't wait for the season to start!

sho3tym those are his jukes. UA>JB performance wise, those jukes play amazingly

^ I think he's talking about the dude who's catching the rebounds, not kemba...

Props to kemba for standing up to Jordan's
wink.gif

oh my bad i didn't see "boy" after lol, all this studying is catching up to me, finals season ftl....
but agreed them bloodlines are definitely nice

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'd rather have that pair of bloodline's Kemba's boy is wearing...
Brandon im pretty sure those Bloodlines dropped. I think i saw a pair of them at the Footlocker at Mayfair.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Brandon im pretty sure those Bloodlines dropped. I think i saw a pair of them at the Footlocker at Mayfair.

-Tyler
nah those are the elite 24 PEs red/neon...closest thing are the compton reds.

Originally Posted by AZP

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

-Tyler
nah those are the elite 24 PEs red/neon...closest thing are the compton reds.

Correct.

Does anybody know if Beasley is with the swoosh now? I know he got caught rocking the Lebron IV's and the Think Pink Hyperdunks. He may just not care since there was a lockout. 

Back
Top Bottom