NBA Feet: 2011-2012

I got lucky last night and got the Concords Richardson was wearing along with Turk and Andersons shoes. But also ended with getting Dwight Howards jersey off his back too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

I got lucky last night and got the Concords Richardson was wearing along with Turk and Andersons shoes. But also ended with getting Dwight Howards jersey off his back too.
pimp.gif

youre new so ill let it slide. but instances like this you gotta post pics. or cats will be like "pics or ducktales"

anyone have more pics from the bulls game last night?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

pimp.gif

youre new so ill let it slide. but instances like this you gotta post pics. or cats will be like "pics or ducktales"

anyone have more pics from the bulls game last night?

Sorry here are some pics...
ezgx0z.jpg
b84ois.jpg
15ro2g5.jpg
351fix4.jpg

I didn't even think to tag the pics. Don't post much here. But each game I go toI get VIP seats that allow you to go under the tunnel. So i get to talk to the players and just ask for shoes or jersey and they have gotten to know me and give me things each game I go to. I mostly get Dwight's jersey and sometimes shoes. Just thought id share with u guys. Thanks for the positive comments!....but I had to fail a few games at getting things before I was able to start my collection of game used items.

I didn't even think to tag the pics. Don't post much here. But each game I go toI get VIP seats that allow you to go under the tunnel. So i get to talk to the players and just ask for shoes or jersey and they have gotten to know me and give me things each game I go to. I mostly get Dwight's jersey and sometimes shoes. Just thought id share with u guys. Thanks for the positive comments!....but I had to fail a few games at getting things before I was able to start my collection of game used items.

Nice! Would love to see that collection bro

Could anyone help me with good pics from the Magic game to match up the stuff I got? Any help would be appreciated!

i remember you posted a jersey you got from dwight before as well, this was last season.

must be sick to meet players and get shoes, etc

^yea it is cool. Used to collect retail shoes and with all the bad release the last few years I turned that hobby into collecting game used stuff. All the players are very nice and take the time to talk to you especially Dwight. He has to be one of the nicest guy I have met.

Lol I'm not going to give out a jersey for free. But I'm making a sports room with all things I have gotten over the years.

cool cool stuff mj23cm .......... too bad dwight aint gonna be in orlando all year though :smile:

cant believe how LONG that 2xl jersey is, make a nice dress for some girls !

Could anyone help me with good pics from the Magic game to match up the stuff I got? Any help would be appreciated!
I got you, but I need a % of the $

Spoiler [+]
wasorl01041203.jpg

5865994.jpg

5865996.jpg

^thank you. I might be one of the few who still says he is staying. His attitude has been really good since the season started and there's rumors in Orlando that they think they can get him to stay. So we will see lol. The jersey I very long! It even looks long on Dwight.

ahhhhh niiiiice you big dummy comes through as usual !!!!!! i couldnt find any good ones

i hope we get pictures of what wade and bron wear tonight !!!!!!!!!!! (hoping like mad they BOTH play)

mj23cm i HOPE he stays, i really do

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I got you, but I need a % of the $

Spoiler [+]
wasorl01041203.jpg

5865994.jpg

5865996.jpg

Thank you for the help! I haven't seen those pics yet.

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

ahhhhh niiiiice you big dummy comes through as usual !!!!!! i couldnt find any good ones

i hope we get pictures of what wade and bron wear tonight !!!!!!!!!!! (hoping like mad they BOTH play)

mj23cm i HOPE he stays, i really do

<I don't see him leaving. He is the face of the town. I think he is going to pull a wade in the end.

Back
Top Bottom