NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Nope according to the coaching staff. They don't want the players to support Kobe when they play them

Demar been wearing Kobe all season. He just have to break out something else beside Kobe for the Lakers game

Watch him go back to Kobe the next game

dude shut up...you have no clue what your talking about.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Thanks for the pics YBD.
np
smokin.gif

Anyone know what kind of shoes Steph Curry has on tonight?
Steph has been wearing Nike ID Zoom Brave V's
nike-zoom-brave-v-nike-id-600x375.jpg

Paul Geroge, Mo Williams, and Wesley Matthews have also worn them this season.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Nope according to the coaching staff. They don't want the players to support Kobe when they play them

Demar been wearing Kobe all season. He just have to break out something else beside Kobe for the Lakers game

How about you shut up noob

I know for a fact Derozan is still balling in Kobe. Same thing with Amir Johnson. He wear Kobe VII.  Both of them didn't wear Kobe when they play the Lakers on last Sunday.
But look at them today against the Knicks today. Both is wearing Kobe again

Noob

I know for a fact Derozan is still balling in Kobe. Same thing with Amir Johnson. He wear Kobe VII.  Both of them didn't wear Kobe when they play the Lakers on last Sunday.

Noob
nah he been wearing Chicago 10s for like past 5-6 games now

Noob

he's been wearing the jordan x's at home for a few games now, wasn't just against the lakers. seems as though he was waiting for his zk7 ids
he was wearing blackout zk7 ids tonight.

i doubt the coaching staff cares what shoe's he wears against the lakers 
laugh.gif
 ever since demar's been in the league he's worn zk's against the lakers

I didn't say only against the Lakers.

I said him and the coaching staff didn't want to support the opposing team best player on Sunday .

There were a few games last year Demar break out some random Nike when they play Lakers and then switch back to Kobe the game after

I also notice this with trend with that one dude from the Wizard. Nick Young

I said him and the coaching staff didn't want to support the opposing team best player on Sunday .

There were a few games last year Demar break out some random Nike when they play Lakers and then switch back to Kobe the game after

this is far from the truth. demar wore the zk5/zk6 all of last season. not once did he wear another sneaker. i live in toronto and watch every single game. 
2009-2010

97595652.jpg

96454807.jpg

2010-2011

106676977.jpg

107687473.jpg

Players are allowed to wear whatever they please, so long as it abides by team color uniforms. Demar, like other NBA athletes who are exclusive to Nike, is given an 'allowance' of sorts by Nike to use on Nike products, and he likes the Kobe VI. The coaching stuff has next to no say on what sneaker a player is and isn't allowed to wear, unless it affects the player's performance or health (like how the Pistons staff banned the Hyperize). There's a reason why the Kobe VII isn't so common in the NBA yet - there aren't any team-based colors and many players in performance reviews prefer the VI and don't see the need to move up to the VII just yet. Nike also has a say on when other players can start wearing them, and honestly, most players don't care about how a shoe looks, so long as it is comfortable.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Players are allowed to wear whatever they please, so long as it abides by team color uniforms. Demar, like other NBA athletes who are exclusive to Nike, is given an 'allowance' of sorts by Nike to use on Nike products, and he likes the Kobe VI. The coaching stuff has next to no say on what sneaker a player is and isn't allowed to wear, unless it affects the player's performance or health (like how the Pistons staff banned the Hyperize). There's a reason why the Kobe VII isn't so common in the NBA yet - there aren't any team-based colors and many players in performance reviews prefer the VI and don't see the need to move up to the VII just yet. Nike also has a say on when other players can start wearing them, and honestly, most players don't care about how a shoe looks, so long as it is comfortable.
I didn't say the coaching staff literally ban players from wearing Kobe. Geez no body said anything about banning. It's more like MJ telling his UNC player not to wear Kobe for example.  The coaching staff/some player didn't want to support Kobe when the Lakers is in town. Danny Granger for example last season he said doesn't want his teammate to support Lebron by wearing Lebron shoes when Lebron is in town. Nick Young, JR Smith, Channing Frye, CJ Miles on the Jazz, etc. And Nike doesn't care what the regular Nike players wear as long as it's Nike .

Originally Posted by al3x89

this is far from the truth. demar wore the zk5/zk6 all of last season. not once did he wear another sneaker. i live in toronto and watch every single game. 
2009-2010

2010-2011
I could have swore i saw him wear some all black hyperfuse low and then switch back to Kobe during half time. Either way im not only speaking exclusively about Derozan. CJ Miles, JR Smith, Nick young, Channing Fryed sometime does this too

Any close up pics of Demar's id's from last nights ridiculousness!

I'm a fan of the Raptors and in Basketball in general so I obviously love the Jeremy Lin storyline.

But last night I was disappointed (again) in the Toronto fans at the game. Dude buries the game winner and the whole ACC erupts like he had a Raptor uniform on, come on Toronto!

Huge shot though.  Lin's confidence is sky high.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by al3x89

2009-2010

2010-2011
I could have swore i saw him wear some all black hyperfuse low and then switch back to Kobe during half time. Either way im not only speaking exclusively about Derozan. CJ Miles, JR Smith, Nick young, Channing Fryed sometime does this too

check getty images, has at least 1 picture from every game. i can assure you that derozan has been wearing kobe's every since his first nba game.

never understood how wearing other players sneakers is "support"... they're just sneakers, doubt the players/teams look that deeply into them
its more so about playing with a comfort level than being a fan boy

Back
Top Bottom