NBA Feet: 2011-2012

He'll do well to have 2 good yrs he ruff ride against the hornets 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Jeremy Lin..... NBAs version of Tim Tebow
happy.gif

Tebow is the underdog (sub par throwing skills and decision making as a qb. was also highly popular through out his college career. he was thrown into the starting position partly due to pressure from fans & media). Jeremy Lin is the cinderella story (he has the skill set but was not as popular in college. came off the end of the bench. he was almost let go earlier in the day that they decided to start him.)
I'm not a Lin fan but trying to say they are the same is wrong.  but i do believe that 70% of the tebow fans jumped on the Lin-train after his 2nd day start 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Jeremy Lin..... NBAs version of Tim Tebow
happy.gif

Tebow is the underdog (sub par throwing skills and decision making as a qb. was also highly popular through out his college career. he was thrown into the starting position partly due to pressure from fans & media). Jeremy Lin is the cinderella story (he has the skill set but was not as popular in college. came off the end of the bench. he was almost let go earlier in the day that they decided to start him.)
I'm not a Lin fan but trying to say they are the same is wrong.  but i do believe that 70% of the tebow fans jumped on the Lin-train after his 2nd day start 
laugh.gif
They both underdogs that are winnin games - thats the same to me. Lins not exactly rage to ritches being a harvard boy. Still I like the storys Lin and tebow are makin im not hatin on either one of them.

aren't the kd's pretty bad for ballin? reviews for it are pretty bad but kevin durant seems to be killin it with them haha

2/20/2012
court-2-21-12-15.jpg

J.R. Smith shooting in the Air Jordan 11 "Concord"
court-2-21-12-19.jpg

Jared Jeffries defending in the Air Jordan 4 "Cement"
court-2-21-12-20.jpg

Carmelo Anthony and Jeremy Lin in the Jordan Melo M8 and the Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low
court-2-21-12-23.jpg

Deron Williams in the Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 Low
court-2-21-12-8.jpg

court-2-21-12-11.jpg

Baron Davis handling the rock in the Li-Ning BD Doom, the #85 looks weird
court-2-21-12-13.jpg

court-2-21-12-25.jpg

Chandler Parsons and Rudy Gay in the Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2010 "USA" and Rudy Gay in Nike Zoom Hyperenforcer
court-2-21-12-32.jpg

Al Harrington Nike Zoom Kobe VII iD
court-2-21-12-27.jpg

court-2-21-12-33.jpg

Nike Air Huarache Basketball 2012
court-2-21-12-21.jpg

court-2-21-12-1.jpg

court-2-21-12-2.jpg

court-2-21-12-5.jpg

It's time for some PEs Kobe
court-2-21-12-30.jpg

Under Armour Micro G