** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

^^ Yes those are Nikes, but I know that they currently both wear Twin City. I have seen them both with them recently. Bron was wearing them in the home opener as seen above, they showed him in the locker room in the pre game show.- Quick google search-

Tough to tell but these are also Twin City

Are they good socks? Where's the site to order from?

^^ They are good quality socks but will not blow you away. Definatly better than the 10 pack socks, but they arent as thick as Elites or anything like that. Depending on which you get, they run around $ 5 a pair. Probably not the right place but I snapped a quick picture- The ones on the bottom are the ones they are wearing( I am pretty sure) but a shorter version.. The ones on top are the blister resister ones. You can see the reac ones have some extra padding on the sole. The blister resisters are padded all around ( pics are inside out to show padding)

Last edited:
vince is high enough to dunk it........ hes just far as high away from the rim. we need to see the video clip to see what really happened.

Looks like Derozan wearing Raging Bull V's and Amir Johnson with Black/Red XIIs

also Gerald Green with Obsidian XII's

would be so much better if i had pics :lol:

Those foams. 8)

Here's an older pic I took of Monta Ellis wearing the Olympic 7s during the preseason last month.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the Morris twins signed an endorsement deal with And 1.

Back
Top Bottom