[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But d wade deserves jus as much of the blame too. Since hes the "#3 all time sg" hes looking terrible and that fool aint injured man

Yea i have layed off on Wade for a long time because he hasn't been as hyped by media and fans but he has played Horrible 90% of the playoffs :smh:

It's pretty much an understatement to say that I'm really looking forward to see how Bron plays Game 4. I give him credit though for taking the blame all to himself and not some phantom reason whatsoever. The ball is in his court so to speak.

Right now, the series is 2-1 San Antonio.

Lebron has played 3 poor games (really just 2) and people are claiming he cannot be mentioned with the greats? Like talk about a stupid conclusion. So what if the Heat win 3 more games and Lebron plays well. Then what? Does the definition of Lebron change?

If you want to say he's played poorly up to this point, thats fine. Lebron has played too many games and for you to define him by a 3 game stretch doesnt make sense.
As for being one of the greats YES. If he gets blown off these next games the whole Jordan magic or whoever talk will be dead and should stay that say until he actually wins. All these "what ifs" don't matter and are irrelevant. What if he wins 5 chips 6 years from now? Who knows?

^ he was good starting off the game yesterday

I honestly feel if they dont win this year there window is closed d wade and bosh arent getting any younger

Unless they make crucial moves i dont eeem see them in the finals next year

The series is not over so Lebron can redeem himself BUT he is going to have to be the one to lead the Heat. Not Mario, not Wade, not Bosh, and not Miller.

He has to get the next 3 wins for the Heat and he was to put up some all time numbers and not hop on the back of his role players.

Scot Brooks should be fired immediately. I just check highlights from last year finals and it is mostly layups, dunks, and floaters for Lebron :smh:

I honestly feel if they dont win this year there window is closed d wade and bosh arent getting any younger

i dunno. they played pretty spotty throughout the playoffs and still went thru the east. I think the west is just that much more competitive. heat could prolly go thru the east again nxt yr. whos gonna stop em? Melo? drose if he ever plays again? paul pierce from a walker? east is weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruhs.........I dont see how Miami can dig themselves out this one. :smh:
I'll lose a lil respect for Lebron if they lose these finals cause that goes to prove that he cant get it done in the finals.
He's a great player but I just dont see him winning 4-6 rings in his career.
Bosh & Wade straight sucked in the finals so whats gonna change next year?
Midas well disband the whole team.

If lebron is 1-4 in the finals the internet will explode

Being 1-3 in the Finals hurts your legacy, but it's more than that. The logo's record in the Finals ain't that pretty either, but his legacy is still intact. And, there are a lot of great players who may or may have not reached the Finals but didn't get to win a 'chip. We do have to take into account that getting to the Finals is and always is a tough task. It ain't guaranteed. Hell, winning one is a totally different story.

My assessment of Bron's 1-2 record (1-3 if they take an L this year) is not that he just won 1 or lost more, it's the way he played in those losses. Like 2011 for example, his play there totally hurt his standing with the fans. If they do lose again this year, his legacy is definitely taking another hit as his play is way below what he is capable of doing.

As for the '07 loss, I'll give him a pass for it. He was totally not ready for that moment at that point of his career.

Edit: As caleb4god put it, this is just Bron's 4th Finals appearance. My bad. Updated

Last edited:
i dunno. they played pretty spotty throughout the playoffs and still went thru the east. I think the west is just that much more competitive. heat could prolly go thru the east again nxt yr. whos gonna stop em? Melo? drose if he ever plays again? paul pierce from a walker? east is weak.
Yes! I dont care what anyone says, rounds 1 and 2 for Mia were give always to say the least

Last edited:
As for being one of the greats YES. If he gets blown off these next games the whole Jordan magic or whoever talk will be dead and should stay that say until he actually wins. All these "what ifs" don't matter and are irrelevant. What if he wins 5 chips 6 years from now? Who knows?

How can you say What If's are irrelevant but are bringing up What Ifs yourself? You're contradicting yourself man.

Lebron does not belong being mentioned with the likes of kobe, Duncan, and the greats anytime soon. I'm sorry but regular season awards but you in the allstar game, NOT the GOAT discussions. Lebron is a caged beast who holds his own key.

You are saying Lebron doesnt belong among the greats because they're down 2-1 and he played poorly thus far.

My point is your jumping to a conclusion that cannot be reached based off what you're seeing right now. You cant make that statement because of whats happening right now. The series isnt even over.

Last edited:
Being 1-4 in the Finals hurts your legacy, but it's more than that. The logo's record in the Finals ain't that pretty either, but his legacy is still intact. And, there are a lot of great players who may or may have not reached the Finals but didn't get to win a 'chip. We do have to take into account that getting to the Finals is and always is a tough task. It ain't guaranteed. Hell, winning one is a totally different story.

My assessment of Bron's 1-3 record (1-4 if they take an L this year) is not that he just won 1 or lost more, it's the way he played in those losses. Like 2011 for example, his play there totally hurt his standing with the fans. If they do lose again this year, his legacy is definitely taking another hit as his play is way below what he is capable of doing.

As for the '07 loss, I'll give him a pass for it. He was totally not ready for that moment at that point of his career.

where is this phantom finals lebron played in coming from? this is number 4 guys. hes 1-2 in finals play.

How you forget bout them pacers, they took them to 7 and tthe pacers are still getting better every year

Im just saying d wade will be inept next year, so will bosh, lebron will probably win his fifth mvp but the team as a whole will regress

Right now, the series is 2-1 San Antonio.

Lebron has played 3 poor games (really just 2) and people are claiming he cannot be mentioned with the greats? Like talk about a stupid conclusion. So what if the Heat win 3 more games and Lebron plays well. Then what? Does the definition of Lebron change?

If you want to say he's played poorly up to this point, thats fine. Lebron has played too many games and for you to define him by a 3 game stretch doesnt make sense.

Well i'm not basing this off of three games i'm basing this off of four finals appearances, and in 3 out of 4 (To this Point) he has played well below Standards Not Mike, not Magic, Not Kobe but HIS standards. You don't give ALL TIME greats 2-3 feet cushion dare him to shoot and watch as they dribble around and throw the ball to role players.

He had the biggest Finals choke ever in 2011 the world dropped on his head... He came out in 2012 and went beast mode the world praised him, He's back in the finals and he's playing mediocre once again.

when talking about the GREATEST we expect greatness on a consistent basis, Bron is way too up and down to me when placed in big spots.

LOL @ LePassive
LOL @ Bosh/Wade
LOL @ this joke of an organization

Cant wait to see these 3 clowns get beat the next two games and hopefully finally shut their mouths up.

LeJoke has been in the nba for 11 season now, and has half a ring. And people have the balls to compare him to MJ or Mamba.

Finals record vs spurs...1-6 on 34% shooting ...LOLLLLLL
oh so kinda like how Crocop had every single one of his fights fixed in Pride?

How you forget bout them pacers, they took them to 7 and tthe pacers are still getting better every year

Im just saying d wade will be inept next year, so will bosh, lebron will probably win his fifth mvp but the team as a whole will regress

my bad. i did forget about indy. they are true competition. how quickly we forget the team that finishes runner up, huh lol. but miami could prolly get past them again nxt yr imo.

its all good. just havin some fun. lovin this thread and the finals ao far. i expect miami to make adjustments and come back strong for game 4. not gonna hold out much hope that lebron goes off but he is due... we shall see.

People need to stop talking about Kobe in this thread. He's greater than Bron obviously, but Duncan is greater than either- so let's give some respect to the guy who deserves it.

People need to stop talking about Kobe in this thread. He's greater than Bron obviously, but Duncan is greater than either- so let's give some respect to the guy who deserves it.

thats an interesting can of worms you just opened there...

I feel regardless of the outcome of the series kobe > duncan

But i wouldnt have a problem putting duncan ahead of kobe all time if certain things happen this series

The nba is all fixed you said. SO in essence, Lebron doesnt choke or play bad, hes just doing what stern told him to do right?

Or is this one of those cases where you use the double edge sword??

If bron does good and wins, stern and the nba fixed it for ratings.

If he does bad and loses, hes a choker, not great, not a winner?

Good day to u sir..

How u feelin? U feelin good? Im feelin good tday..

SO good, that I'll prolly just ignore your comment to me..

I dont have to explain anything to u..Know why?

Bcuz Im not the only one who knows and beleives that there are such forces behind the scenes and comments on it..

Why u opening up a 3 day old can of worms anyway tho?

Your boy Debron got u feelin' a lil under the weather with that spanking?

U wanna voice your frustration? Fine..But dont come at me with that mess guy..

Specially when Im not even on that can of worms.

View media item 451804

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom