[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel regardless of the outcome of the series kobe > duncan

But i wouldnt have a problem putting duncan ahead of kobe all time if certain things happen this series

i wouldnt argue any different. dudes have won like 9 of the last 13 chips combined. will have 5 a piece if duncan wins this yr (14 yrs after his first!).. now thats longevity. ginobli and parker aint made it any harder for him tho :smile:

Lebron's bricks aside, you watch the way these 2 teams ran their offenses last night and they're basically polar opposites. Miami barely did anything on the offensive end, weak ball movement, too little post touches, too much standing around, not enough gang rebounding and desperation, and the Spurs dominated and had a legendary night from 3 because they ran the offense inside out, swung the ball to the weakside and made skip passes to find the open man. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh may have been nonexistent, but some of that has to fall on Spolestra. What's his team's goal on offense? What's their purpose every time they come down the court? Watching this Heat team on offense last night was like televising a rec league team. If the Heat want to win this one, Lebron will have to dominate the ball and be aggressive like he was before Wade opened his mouth in Indiana, and Spolestra will have to adjust his gameplan.

The key to Miami's offense is their ability to create turnovers and get out on the break. In half court, allow Bron to penetrate and that causes fouls, brings doubles, and opens up shooters. The Spurs do not commit turnovers. Game 2, their turnovers were high and they got spanked. Bron didn't drive much dude to Kahwi and Green's defense, as well as help interior D. When Bron settles for jumpers like he did last night (and misses most of them) it hurts their offense.

Dudes all of a sudden abandon the idea that the nba is rigged as soon as the heat start losing
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's because it's rigged in favor of the Heat. Can't rig last night tho. Would have been wayyyyy to obvious.

That's because it's rigged in favor of the Heat. Can't rig last night tho. Would have been wayyyyy to obvious.

yea havin a ref jump inside the basket and knockin out some of the 16 3balls the spurs hit prolly would not have looked so good for the nba

Dudes all of a sudden abandon the idea that the nba is rigged as soon as the heat start losing :rofl: :rofl:

Glad Im not 1 of those dudes..

U and your boy lilpenny whatshisface need to take some I B Profen for that headache called the Spurs..

If yall 2 geniuses wanna keep the blinders on then fine, but dont shoot the messenger..

I stand by what I say, no regrets on what I say..

Plz dont make me repeat myself guys..

Thanks..Youre the best.. :wink:

Dudes all of a sudden abandon the idea that the nba is rigged as soon as the heat start losing :rofl: :rofl:

So are you saying it is now cause the heat are losing. It's ok not too many people saw this coming. The heat are getting exposed to a team with real finals experience. That's all it is. Lebron is playing bad but its more on his teammates than anything. They are letting him down not the other way around. Lebron has done enough. Why can't bum *** wade step up or Chris bosh show some type of consistency? I said spurs in 5 but seeing the demise of this team that was suppose to win not 3 not 4 not 5 but all these legacy defining championships....it's kinda sad. But that's how it be. Karma for lebron not staying in Cleveland???.......yeah

Definitely couldnt rig last night..It was just an old fashioned butt busting..

And the Stans CANT handle it..

I mean look at em, clawing at any little thing to talk smack about, when aint nothing to talk about but that assassination..

And cookies..

Picks spurs in 6, says nba is rigged in the heat's favor. **** logic

Looks at avy, realizes why your gums are bumping rapidly in anger..

Laffs...Wipes tears from laffing so hard..Then says...

Why You Mad????

You have the best player in the world..

What more do u need?

Your guy is the MVP!!! He's the junk, man, the absolute GOAT. Never seen anything like him..Never will again..Smh..

If/when I have a kid, guess what his middle name is gonna be???

U guessed it.."Debron"

Last edited:
Did anybody bring up Jordan when kobe went 6-24 in the game 7 against the celtics or when kobe lost to the celtics in the finals, or when he raped that chick and lost to Detroit in the finals or when his team was up 3-1 against the suns and kobe didn't shoot the ball the whole second half in the game 7 blow out? Go ahead and rip Lebron but please stop talking about Kobe. Save that for the Laker offseason forum.. His career over like Mike...jordan,tyson, Jackson

Last edited:
Did anybody bring up Jordan when kobe went 6-24 in the game 7 against the celtics or when kobe lost to the celtics in the finals, or when he raped that chick and lost to Detroit in the finals or when his team was up 3-1 against the suns and kobe didn't shoot the ball the whole second half in the game 7 blow out? Go ahead and rip Leborn but please stop talking about Kobe. Save that for the Laker offseason forum.. His career over like Mike...jordan,tyson, Jackson
You don't want people talking about Kobe but you're talking about Kobe?

When will the conversation shift to what the Spurs did well as opposed to talking about LeBron for another 14 pages? Or Ghost Wade and the fact that when hes not scoring he becomes a negative on the floor.

Last edited:
lmaooo ^. Everytime i see someone come in and save lebron i stop reading midway and see a miami avi and disregard whatever is said

I know Heat fans ain't talking about things being rigged. Most of the Heat fans were crying "conspiracy" during the Indy series. I have the Twitter posts to prove it. :lol:

Less Mamba/Jordan/Pippen talk, more Cookie talk.

View media item 451827

Homemade Chocolate chip pumpkin cake cookie > any processed crap you guys post.

Last edited:
So are you saying it is now cause the heat are losing. It's ok not too many people saw this coming. The heat are getting exposed to a team with real finals experience. That's all it is. Lebron is playing bad but its more on his teammates than anything. They are letting him down not the other way around. Lebron has done enough. Why can't bum *** wade step up or Chris bosh show some type of consistency? I said spurs in 5 but seeing the demise of this team that was suppose to win not 3 not 4 not 5 but all these legacy defining championships....it's kinda sad. But that's how it be. Karma for lebron not staying in Cleveland???.......yeah

They all played bad last night. Got their ***** handed to them. Blew the spurs out in game 2, and had a lead in game 1 and the spurs took it from them. It's all inconsistency, and it's been there since the Indiana series.

When will the conversation shift to what the Spurs did well as opposed to talking about LeBron for another 14 pages? Or Ghost Wade and the fact that when hes not scoring he becomes a negative on the floor.
I feel like all the 3s overshadowed what kawhi did in the first half. Dude was hitting open jumpers, rebounding, and playing amazing defense. They cant hit 50 3s every game but night in and night out he will bring that. Ball movement was great might i add. The heat seem like they jus practiced how to stop parker and forgot everything else. TD looked kinda iffy yhe 1st half missing shots that are usually gimmies for him. Manu played wayyyyy better than last game and he made some amazing passes, surprised noone mentioned. Green and Neal tho..... *cue danny green dancing gif*

Back
Top Bottom