[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That **** that make your soul burn slow... With that said he better not get anywhere near a driving Lebron come next year :lol:

what does he say? cant understand his last statement

Last edited by a moderator:
When will the conversation shift to what the Spurs did well as opposed to talking about LeBron for another 14 pages? Or Ghost Wade and the fact that when hes not scoring he becomes a negative on the floor.
I feel like all the 3s overshadowed what kawhi did in the first half. Dude was hitting open jumpers, rebounding, and playing amazing defense. They cant hit 50 3s every game but night in and night out he will bring that. Ball movement was great might i add. The heat seem like they jus practiced how to stop parker and forgot everything else. TD looked kinda iffy yhe 1st half missing shots that are usually gimmies for him. Manu played wayyyyy better than last game and he made some amazing passes, surprised noone mentioned. Green and Neal tho..... *cue danny green dancing gif*
Kawhi was absolute lockup last night. He contributed to almost every Heat turnover. Its nice to have that defensive stallworth on the roster again, Pop knows how to use him well. Before the game started people were talking about how hes limited offensively, but you can see his improvement. Hes putting the ball on the floor and shooting the pullup and his post game will only get better as he progresses. I'm still anxious to see what Parkers status is becuase if hes really going to be sidelined which I highly doubt that changes things. I still woulnt opt to start Neal, he needs to come off the bench and pick up the slack for Manu who just doesnt seem to want to play well at this part. I would start Joseph in a heartbeat. I really thought the key to the game was going to be Matt Bonner, hes the epitome of the role player who only plays well at home. He got his looks too but just wasnt getting them to drop. One thing I will say is that although I'm a die hard fan of this team, that doesnt mean that I'm automatically a diehard fan of every player. When Parker first showed up I WAS NOT A FAN, I wont lie. I had a huge gripe with him and his lack of scoring ability, when it came time to get my Spurs Jerseys, he wasnt on my radar I was going to get Bowen over him. He has since won me over. I say that to say that Gary Neal was also on that list, mainly because hes a shorter J.R Smith. He just takes the craziest shots of all time and I couldnt stand it, but that has passed and after last night I dont want him to ever leave the team. Theres still a long way to go, but I'm hoping that us shooting that well will open up the post some more for Duncan. He hasnt been getting his space for the majority of the games. Yesterday he was getting it along with all of his looks but then they started collapsing on him. Ready for game 4 though. My work computer doenst allow me to make posts into paragraphs. I hate internet explorer

It's just crazy that this dude has only attempted 6 FT's all series. I don't care how great the defense is that alone tells you that Lebron is not being aggressive.

Bosh is still playing like a female, Wade is still up and down. These dudes better wake up or they're not going back to Miami. But if TP can't go who knows. It's so many stuff going on in this series.

People need to realize that Lebron will never be Jordan and that's not a bad thing. He's far closer to a Magic Johnson clone.

I been saying this from day 1. But anybody that's between 6'5 - 6'8 gets compared to Jordan.

Last edited:
When will the conversation shift to what the Spurs did well as opposed to talking about LeBron for another 14 pages? Or Ghost Wade and the fact that when hes not scoring he becomes a negative on the floor.

sorry b no one besides u is rreallly interested in discussing the eyesore that is the san antonio spurs.

SpoeFace_original.gif

sorry b no one besides u is rreallly interested in discussing the eyesore that is the san antonio spurs.

I am.

Kawhi was an absolute beast on the boards.
Making the Heat front court look like boys out there. :pimp:
Bosh? :rofl: dude went ghost mode in the paint. Couldn't grab a rebound if it fell into his lap.

And did Popp say Danny Green has been cutt 3 times by them in the past? Or was he talking about Neal?

Last edited:
Just came in here to check out the chatter between both sides.....

As for Danny Green, I believe he's been cut 2x, then Pop and Coach Williams laid into him, after that he came into his own, especially on defense.

Neal on the other hand played a lot overseas, and I believe he was a true NBA rookie last year(?)

One question though for anyone.....why the hell does anyone ever pass the ball to Splitter?

Don't know what's going on with Lebron but if he keeps playing like this, maybe Nike will reconsider the price of the Lebron 11's.

Last edited:
Just came in here to check out the chatter between both sides.....

As for Danny Green, I believe he's been cut 2x, then Pop and Coach Williams laid into him.

Neal on the other hand played a lot overseas, and I believe he was a true NBA rookie last year(?)

One question though for anyone.....why the hell does anyone ever pass the ball to Splitter?

Well, depending on the situation, if u have to pick up the rock for w/e reason, u can pass to him, and call for it back..

He's a big man, who is contributing..Maybe not to your liking..But he is, no matter how small the contribution..

And last time I checked...

#Heiswinning

Tony Parker has slight hamstring strain, hopes to play in Game 4 of the NBA finals. -thescore

Last edited:
Subway cookies #1 top dawg IMO is the raspberry cheesecake macadamia nut cookies..Oh so soft and fragile..

Those pumpkin choc chip cake cookies up there look like they could cause me to have a stomach ache..

Cuz I'd murder those if they taste as good as they look..

And Im currently in love with Mcdonalds Strawberry Cheesecake little pie things..

Not a cookie I know, but it deserves an honorable mention..

Last edited:
[quote name="lilpennymagicfan"]If bron does good and wins, stern and the nba fixed it for ratings.

If he does bad and loses, hes a choker, not great, not a winner?[/quote] those are options A & B.

C. Heat lose despite Bron balling his tail off.

D. Heat win with no help from the refs.

Neither one of those are happening, so of course people aren't saying them.

IF he can run then he will probably play. He should be of the mindset that there are only 2 games left. If the series goes to Miami then Miami will probably win it.

Well, depending on the situation, if u have to pick up the rock for w/e reason, u can pass to him, and call for it back..

He's a big man, who is contributing..Maybe not to your liking..But he is, no matter how small the contribution..

And last time I checked...

#Heiswinning

No doubt. But I'm not referring to passing it down low and him kicking it back out. Throughout the entire season ( I'm a NY'er, but have lived in San Antonio for years prior to military service), I've watched this cat try finesse layups when dunks were a better/easier option. He shouldn't be near half court attempting a bounce pass to someone cutting to the rim. He is contributing, he is winning, but in a system where everyone has a dedicated role, stick with that.

I'm not rooting for either team, but I am rooting for Leonard. After reading about how he lost his pops, I want him to win. Unlike most 21-22 year olds, there is zero nonsense with this kid on and off the court. Compared to his other peers, if he's still driving a Chevy Malibu because it gets great gas mileage, speaks volumes of his character.

No doubt. But I'm not referring to passing it down low and him kicking it back out. Throughout the entire season ( I'm a NY'er, but have lived in San Antonio for years prior to military service), I've watched this cat try finesse layups when dunks were a better/easier option. He shouldn't be near half court attempting a bounce pass to someone cutting to the rim. He is contributing, he is winning, but in a system where everyone has a dedicated role, stick with that.

I'm not rooting for either team, but I am rooting for Leonard. After reading about how he lost his pops, I want him to win. Unlike most 21-22 year olds, there is zero nonsense with this kid on and off the court. Compared to his other peers, if he's still driving a Chevy Malibu because it gets great gas mileage, speaks volumes of his character.

Heavy..

Didnt know the kid lost his pops..God Bless Him and his fam..

As for Treeiago, I understand, nah he prolly shouldnt be trying to make those kinds of passes near half court..

Back to Leonard, Im enjoying watching him play, and not only that, he's D'ing up Debron, and doing a heck of a job IMO..

My lady now likes a certain NFL player bcuz sumthin that happened to him or a fam member..

Cant remember his name, get back to ya when she gets home..

Back to Leonard..Dude is driving a malibu tho???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom