[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If y'all look closely, Baby Bron Bron didnt even get blocked by green on that play that lead to the buzzer beater by neal, green just contested and baby bron bron airballed the layup.

Green is definitely shooting lights out.
I think this series will still end up with atleast 6 games.

It would be SO odd if Green won mvp. When was the last time a player won finals mvp and has never even been an all star? If ever? I know it'll have to date back to the 80s.

Also, if the heat win, who would deserve it? Bron isn't a lock at the present moment. Mike miller? :lol:
The only way we win this series is if Bron has mvp type numbers

It would be SO odd if Green won mvp. When was the last time a player won finals mvp and has never even been an all star? If ever? I know it'll have to date back to the 80s.

Also, if the heat win, who would deserve it? Bron isn't a lock at the present moment. Mike miller? :lol:

Chauncey Billups was not an all-star when he won Finals MVP, even though he was a 7 year veteran at that point. But Danny Green would probably never go on to be an all-star, like Cedric Maxwell. Just shows how random the award is.

And there's no way LeBron is not winning it should the Heat win. As poorly as he's been playing, he's far ahead of other Heat players in terms of stats, at least at this point. Mike Miller is the role player MVP for the Heat, like Battier was last finals, but he has no real chance of actually winning the award.

Last edited:

Chauncey Billups was not an all-star when he won Finals MVP, even though he was a 7 year veteran at that point. But Danny Green would probably never go on to be an all-star, like Cedric Maxwell. Just shows how random the award is.

And there's no way LeBron is not winning it should the Heat win. As poorly as he's been playing, he's far ahead of other Heat players in terms of stats, at least at this point. Mike Miller is the role player MVP for the Heat, like Battier was last finals, but he has no real chance of actually winning the award.

Yea if miami wins it then bron will definitely be finals mvp. He can also erase these last 3 bad scoring games by just going out getting 25+ for the remainder of the series. Once he does that & win it all, those 3 games will definitely be forgotten this summer.

if miami wins tomorrow night game 5 becomes a must win for the spurs and all the pressure flips to them cause there not winning games 6 and 7 in miami.

if miami wins tomorrow night game 5 becomes a must win for the spurs and all the pressure flips to them cause there not winning games 6 and 7 in miami.

just like how they werent winning game one on the heat's home court?

Seriously idk what makes people make ludicrous statements like that

Im still sticking with my pick of spurs in 7 but the series is still wide open, anything can happen

In all honesty, this series is quite unpredictable and no one really "knows" how things will play out. I'm sure no one predicted back to back blowouts.

I think pop has some more tricks up his sleeve; if they win today, i expect to see previously unseen plays that are foolproof, on some seal team 6 steez. Take no prisoners, no room for error. I would hate to see them have to go back to Miami.

GAAAAMMMEE DDDDAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* as stated in my numerous posts, spurs in 5. I expect tonight's game to be less one sided then game 3 but for the spurs to come out on top and end the heats 10-0 record after a loss. Tonight is the beginning of the end for the heat. But unfortunately I won't be able to watch the second half of the game, I have to go catch the midnight screening of Man of Steel tonight :smokin

So I'm expecting some updates of the game from knowledgable NT'ers post. Game day indeed tonight gentlemen.

Last edited:
Ahh, Mr Killa...

1st, Man of Steel looks epic, real talk..Im prolly gonna take my lady this weekend..

Next, GameTime indeed my friend, sry u wont make the 2nd half, when its starting to get to the nitty gritty :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dnt worry, its gonna be LIVE up in here tnite for sure..U will have more than just updates when u get back in here, belee dat :lol:

I really would like to see a very good game, not a blowout..But its w/e..

Lastly, I need to get the recipe for those Homemade Pumpkin Pie Choc Chip Cookies posted from the other nite :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
The funny thing is Bron is probably just gonna attack the rim tonight. Which of course will probably cause a lot of whistles being blown.

Then it will be back to the " it's fixed" talks :lol:

The funny thing is Bron is probably just gonna attack the rim tonight. Which of course will probably cause a lot of whistles being blown.

Would like to see dude wake up and compete like that..

I could respect that.

No really, I could..

Til then, :smh:

Last edited:
Tonight's game will decide this series imo.. If the Spurs win tonight, it's over. If Miami can keep can keep pace with the Spurs, it's still anybodies series. I expect this to be a hard fought hotly contested game. Both teams know what's at stake. 

W/ the way the refs have been calling this series, I'm not sure if it will lead to a boat load of whistles.

He's gonna have to knock down some shots to get driving lanes. It's really that simple, just from that perspective. If by chance he does that, then he has the opportunity to get to the line fairly often. But if he doesn't, and he has to try to get to the rim through 2-3 people, it's not gonna work out well for him.

And for god's sake,he needs to start finishing over and through Danny Green

Stephen A slurping..

He minus well quit BSing and pick the Heat..

Why do y'all continue to subject yourself to the mindless drivel, only to complain about it later? :lol:

Last edited:

just like how they werent winning game one on the heat's home court?

Or Dallas in 2011?

Or the Spurs winning the 2nd round winning on Golden State homecourt? The Spurs unlike the Pacers can win one or both games in Miami if needed I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom