[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a finals!  Right when I thought it was over the Heat come from 5 down with 30 seconds left in the 4th to win in over time.  
nthat.gif
  Best finals in a long time.   It seems like Lebron woke up after Manu elbowed him in the throat.  

Explain to me why Pop took Tim Duncan out the game not once.....but twice with less than then 30 seconds left? Then wonder why the Spurs can't get a rebound....

And not saying Green would of made all 3 free throws but damn, Bosh damn near gored him on that last shot & no foul?!

Pop should of called the time out with 10 seconds left instead of letting him travel his way into a sea of Heat players :smh: :smh:, game 7 is going to suck I have a feeling Spurs are going to get blown out

Lebron wasn't getting it done, stepped it up in the 4th quarter... and Ray with the clutch shot.

Bosh was huge in the little moments. Got the offensive rebound for Ray's three, block on Parker in OT, and the block to end the game.

Manu, how much u bank tonight bruh?

Duncan out in key moments, like Hibbeth/Vogel..

Pop and Manu got numerous death threats or something.

Game 7 in Miami..

Dont smell good. At all.

Great game, this is gonna hurt until the buzzer strikes 0 on thursday, if the spurs win, it will be erased, if not, then idk man, i just dont know

I seriously can't believe the game I just watched.

This has to be scripted. I've never seen anything like this.

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

So bosh getting that rebound and just happen to find ray in the corner n ray hitting that three with a man in his face to force ot seems scripted?

Doubt it!

Manu cost the spurs the ring, point blank!

Then again. Spurs play with poise and wth that they can win 7.
Besides Duncan no one played good the first half for the Spurs.

Last edited:
The fix was in we didn't see when Manu and kawi missed those Freethrows the ref thru his invisible shoe at the ball
roll.gif
Seriously. Dudes are comedy in here. Lebron went BEAST mode in the 4th but of course his lame haters will refuse to acknowledge ANY of that yet they were clowning ALL week long about how "he's not mentally tough," "he doesn't come through in the 4th" and all that other GARBAGE they were spewing. LOVE when these clowns get shut up.
with all due respect dude lost the game twice in the fourth.

Dudes blaming pop like he the one on the court

Isnt JR ginobili retiring after this, i dont think he wanna go out like that

Back
Top Bottom