[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pop lineup to start the 4rth quarter was terrible. If the next game is close and he puts a lineup out there with splitter and Manu it might not end well

god manu played so awful tonight

him and pop did everything possible to keep the heat in the game today

Spo with an 8 man rotation, 2 of those guys only 14 minutes.
Pop with basically a 7 man rotation. And Spitter 8 minutes.

Now they play again in 44.5 hours. What can they possibly have left?

Final score gonna be 63-61, serious.

They have to be GASSED at this point. Bron played 50 RIDICULOUS minutes. Parker was worn the hell out at the end.

Manu also traveled.

But man, Ray Allen's 3 was :wow:! Good *** game!!!

Naw you trippin. That shot was part of the fix. They switched the ball during one of the timeouts and had one of them remote control balls to maneuver it in to the basket.

THE FIX IS IN!

It felt weird seeing the Spurs flustered (well, as flustered as they can be without showing emotion), and just as weird seeing the Heat show heart and passion in a clutch game. Potato.

they never call traveling in the nba, but manu foul and danny green last 3 was also a foul as well

pop from 4th on... :smh:

never thought i would say that the spurs choked, but they did

Hell of A Game
wink.gif
 can't wait until game 7 should be a good one

George Jefferson look Lebron > Headband Lebron

Son better not BS in Game 7. He had his moments but you cant wait until you're down by double digits to play aggressive.

Manu, don't even come to the arena for Game 7.

I look forward to reading the madness/crying tomorrow. :lol:

Bosh, Bron, and Ray Allen man, huge.

Lebron came up CLUTCH in the fourth quarter.

Ray Allen...Nuff said

Chris Bosh had some incredible moments containing parker on screen & roll switches man, wow. And the rebounding.

So bosh getting that rebound and just happen to find ray in the corner n ray hitting that three with a man in his face to force ot seems scripted?

Doubt it!

Manu cost the spurs the ring, point blank!

No dude I'm not saying it's a conspiracy :lol:

I'm saying this is game was played like a Hollywood script. You don't see things like this.

Unbelievable game. Spurs had it, they chocked. The veteren championship team chocked at the free-throw line. :lol:

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom