[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched a 3 hour movie. This **** doesn't feel real at all.

Unbelievable.
best way to put it
I still can't believe how everything went down, man. Still in ******g shock and ****.

Completely unreal.

Dudes were 1 rebound, 1 FT, 1 substitution, 1 missed shot, 1 50/50 scramble, etc. away from winning the entire thing. And now they have to face the inevitable on Thursday.

Un ******g real b.

:rofl: Seriously. Dudes are comedy in here. Lebron went BEAST mode in the 4th but of course his lame haters will refuse to acknowledge ANY of that yet they were clowning ALL week long about how "he's not mentally tough," "he doesn't come through in the 4th" and all that other GARBAGE they were spewing. LOVE when these clowns get shut up.

Get shut up?

FOH..

Miami was done.

More than once.

Bailed out big time.

I don't need to say by who, everyone else is speaking for me.

Watching Espn and it says Lebron was clutch when we all know it was bosh and ray.

:rofl: OH so i guess Lebron's 16 point 4th quarter wasn't good enough? After all, isn't that what you little haters like to mention all the time? How the 4th quarter is SOOO crucial and that Lebron never does ANYTHING in the 4th quarter. If you just mean shot, then I guess Lebron's 3 wasn't a "pressure" shot either huh? You haters are ridiculous.

:rofl: Seriously. Dudes are comedy in here. Lebron went BEAST mode in the 4th but of course his lame haters will refuse to acknowledge ANY of that yet they were clowning ALL week long about how "he's not mentally tough," "he doesn't come through in the 4th" and all that other GARBAGE they were spewing. LOVE when these clowns get shut up.

Get shut up?

FOH..

Miami was done.

More than once.

Bailed out big time.

View media item 459847
View media item 459849

Last edited:
Pop lineup to start the 4rth quarter was terrible. If the next game is close and he puts a lineup out there with splitter and Manu it might not end well

splitter didnt kill them as much as manu. gary neal shouldve seen the floor for tp/manu

Fantastic game and shot by Ray Allen if I'm 100 years old ill never forget that

Is there any way in hell the Spurs can win game 7 ? I can't imagine the Heat losing the next game

Get shut up?

FOH..

Miami was done.

More than once.

Bailed out big time.

Bailed out by "the fix" right? I mean, after all, that's ALWAYS the fall back whenever Lebron wins a game.

Spurs lost the game more than the Heat won it.
Gotta give the heat credit they fought.. Down 5 with 20 damn seconds and we take Duncan out twice and give up the offensive rebound twice and Miami draining 3s twice.. I don't blame kawhi for missing that ft Ginobli had no damn reason to be in the game as long as he was.. And not call a timeout at the end down one didn't make no damb sense to me

I will no longer participate in any Lebron slander. That man went hard today. Respect
pimp.gif
This is awesome! 
smile.gif

I see you in the Wizards thread, and I wish the best for your Wizards man. You're cool in my book. 

Repped to the MAX!

Last edited:
:rofl: OH so i guess Lebron's 16 point 4th quarter wasn't good enough? After all, isn't that what you little haters like to mention all the time? How the 4th quarter is SOOO crucial and that Lebron never does ANYTHING in the 4th quarter. If you just mean shot, then I guess Lebron's 3 wasn't a "pressure" shot either huh? You haters are ridiculous.

Lebron was useless the entire game and went on a great spurt, but still had a costly turnover posting Parker (3 turnovers in the final 2 minutes) and missed shots down the stretch before that scramble 3 point shot.

Spurs just messed up big time.

Last edited:
What was worse?

Pop leaving Ginobili in?

Or Spo subbing Miller for Wade?
Wade staying in(-15). Bron + shooters would have blown the game open. Miami's defense was swarming all night, so it'd have eliminated the addition of Neal.

Last edited:

Get shut up?

FOH..

Miami was done.

More than once.

Bailed out big time.

View media item 459847
View media item 459849
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom