[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why Pop didn't put Gary Neal in for Manure Ginobili in beyond me? Ginobili made mistake after mistake and did very little to help his team.

Another thing that bothered me was the lack of ball movement from the Spurs in the 4th & OT. They went away from what was working for them and relied heavily on 1 on 1 baskteball.

Manu was the main reason the Spurs lost

3 pts 8 TO :smh:

Pop should have benched him after the 3rd TO

I thought shooters were allowed to land? If that is the case, Danny Green was fouled. They've been giving Ray Allen the same call all series. Manu got fouled way before he traveled. In the end, the Spurs gave the game away. The Heat fought back hard and LeBron actually tried to not lose for once. I can respect that.

I thought shooters were allowed to land? If that is the case, Danny Green was fouled. They've been giving Ray Allen the same call all series. Manu got fouled way before he traveled. In the end, the Spurs gave the game away. The Heat fought back hard and LeBron actually tried to not lose for once. I can respect that.
eek.gif
roll.gif

You think they going to make that call in that last second? 

Refs wanna go home b

Y'all know they gary neal is 10x the yolo player manu is right?
Manu playing tentative was his undoing rather than his Yolo'ing.

He wasnt looking confident all game, handle was shaky, picking up his dribble way too early and forcing passes that were nowhere close to being there.

Some of the TO's he had damn near looked intentional
sick.gif

Pop has to start him and hope he gains some confidence but give him a short lease, you're being unfair to your team as a whole with that blind loyalty

Here's a question, with how much time left are the reffs supposed to "let them play"? Mind you I don't think that last block was a foul and I do think Manu took 4-5 steps minimum.

:rofl: @ dudes bringing up the manu 4 steps

same dudes that thought Lebron did not take 4 steps in the game 1 winner versus Indiana

Lebron and Wade live off those 3 step momentum layups. Manu did as well but he has zero athleticism left. Even Parker does that move but not as much.

That Euro step is traveling most of the time. Still remember Manu destroying the Lakers with that Eurostep in 2003 :x

Lebron is the most disgusting one though. He does not even mask his 3-4 steps with a Eurostep. The blatant traveling is so obvious.

Like I said before, 2006 Wade gets those 2 calls. I think the block on Bosh could have gone either way but the refs did call a weaker foul on Wade in the Indiana series. Very inconsistent.

Spurs did not lose cause of the refs and are not going to lose because of the refs. Manu will probably have 10 turnovers in game 7. Just pure trash and the main reason the Spurs are not going to win.

I know the Spurs have great experience but they had a double digit lead in the 4th. No excuse for not being able to get the job done.

I just realized that Wade is gonna be looking like this year's Manu real soon. Lebron will too if he does not develop his post game more.

I think another key play during the comeback was the shoeless 3 pointer. Gary neal left Miller wide open for no reason. Lebron had barely crossed the half court line and Neal left Miller for a half assed double team.

I still think Pop should give tmac some burn. I don't think he will be passing it directly to the Heat like Manu does. HE probably can shoot better than Manu's 21% from three as well and make his free throws :x

Manu is done. Neal is too sporadic.

The Spurs' bench has basically been reduced to Boris Diaw.

It will be interesting to see how many minutes Parker and Duncan can go in Game 7 without ANY bench support.

I've seen all of 6 quarters of the finals due to work, family, & school, relegated to SC highlights and espn talk radio recaps :smh:

Manu's drive was called properly... But Tony's final drive in regulation, that was a foul on LeBron G. :lol:

Duncan was illegally substituted in after they reviewed Ray Allen's 3 pointer. Spurs had no time outs and he was brought into the game when they set up for tony Parker's last shot attempt

I know he's old and had an unreal first half but Duncan went absolute ghost in the 2nd half/OT. But no one would ever dare criticize him.

and anyone thinking that last play was a foul on bosh is absolutely trippin. Popovich not having Duncan in to rebound late in the 4th is a huge miscalculation. thats the title right there if you grab either rebound.

And I agree with everyone saying Lebron plays much better with Wade on the bench. The spacing is just so much better and the offense flows much more smoothly.

Obviously Ray saved the title with that 3 but Bosh was so sneaky clutch last night (grabbing the rebound and finding ray, blocking parker and blocking green at the end of OT....just great stuff)

I see no way Miami loses a game 7 at home

I know he's old and had an unreal first half but Duncan went absolute ghost in the 2nd half/OT. But no one would ever dare criticize him.

and anyone thinking that last play was a foul on bosh is absolutely trippin. Popovich not having Duncan in to rebound late in the 4th is a huge miscalculation. thats the title right there if you grab either rebound.

And I agree with everyone saying Lebron plays much better with Wade on the bench. The spacing is just so much better and the offense flows much more smoothly.

Obviously Ray saved the title with that 3 but Bosh was so sneaky clutch last night (grabbing the rebound and finding ray, blocking parker and blocking green at the end of OT....just great stuff)

I see no way Miami loses a game 7 at home
Because who in their right mind would criticize a 37 year old man that gave you everything he had? He's not the old Tim Duncan anymore.

Bosh fouled Green with his lower body. The same way Splitter fouled Chalmers. His lower body hit Green before he blocked the shot. I thought you had to allow shooters to land?

LeBron does play better with Wade on the bench. Him and Wade are virtually the same player. LeBron's strength is getting to the rim. If you give him space, he will do just that.

Ray and Bosh both came up big. Ray started the comeback with that 3 he hit at the beginning of the 4th. That 3 to send the game into OT was epic.

I think Miami will win game 7 but I wouldn't count the Spurs out.

Your crazy if you think the spurs will not get ANY bench support at all.

Ok from who? Who is it going to be?

Who can Pop trust on that bench besides Diaw and maybe Neal? Obviously Manu is going to play, but what has he shown up to this point besides one outlier game?

That leaves you with Splitter. I think Miami would be fine seeing him on the court more.

Back
Top Bottom