[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And people are out of their minds thinking this game... this series, really... is rigged.

And before you comment, go back and see my comments before the series started.

"No way the L lets the Heat lose."

"Poor Spurs."

Yeah, that was me. I fully expected 'ref influence' to hand the Heat a title.

Has.

Not.

Happened.

PERIOD.

Last edited:
timmy and tony were gassed
tony couldnt beat anyone off the dribble and wasnt creating shots. nice stepback and layup, but those were kinda desperation shots
hate that it had to be kawhi that missed that ft

can anyone tell me in any sport where a team has rebounded from a gm this devastating?

Dude, for the love of God, give it a rest man. Seriously, you sound like you were left at the alter, let it go.

worry about your own damn posts

should I call you out every time you spew trash? go be an authoritative figure in the Laker thread or become a mod

REALTALK....

POP should start T-MAC in place for Ginobili. Ultimate chess move. Watch MAC-$ go for like 20+ pts....

SRS

timmy and tony were gassed
tony couldnt beat anyone off the dribble and wasnt creating shots. nice stepback and layup, but those were kinda desperation shots
hate that it had to be kawhi that missed that ft

can anyone tell me in any sport where a team has rebounded from a gm this devastating?
Table tennis, in last years championship I lost my second to last and was almost blown out but then I remembered Rudy tomjonavich and not underestimating the heart of a champion so I called timeout and jammed to some kanye for a couple and came put with the Kobe grin face and won the tournament

anyone claiming the game was rigged can simply be refuted with the fact that the spurs missed crucial game clinching free throws late. they hit their FT's game over.

Dude, for the love of God, give it a rest man. Seriously, you sound like you were left at the alter, let it go.

worry about your own damn posts

should I call you out every time you spew trash? go be an authoritative figure in the Laker thread or become a mod

When I post trash, I'm at least debating with people and speaking from a different view, all you're doing is pissing and moaning about LeBron's help. Give that crap a rest. Nobody even goin at you about it, you just keep typing the same posts over and over. We get it, now find a new angle on the game/series and speak on that. Quit the LeBron crying.

REALTALK....

POP should start T-MAC in place for Ginobili. Ultimate chess move. Watch MAC-$ go for like 20+ pts....

SRS

as tmac fan, i would love to see that, but that aint happening. you know how much balls that would take? to play a guy who hasnt really done anything since joining the team. i dont even think he is in gm shape. tmac could probably give you 10 minutes and space the floor and catch it in the midpost cause he sure aint beating dudes off the dribble. he does bring a little more size and lebron aint posting him up as easily. at worst, you stick him on mike miller

Last edited:
I make sure to be careful when addressing specific Kobe stans. you can tell the hate he has for bron is real. like he shot his very own father in front of him as a child.

Not a fan of either team by any means, but a game 7 to decide who wins the NBA championship is too awesome

I was in the building for the Celtics/Lakers game 7 and EVERY possession was so nerveracking, every call meant so much, every bucket crucial.

I almost feel bad for Spurs/Heat fans because tomorrow is going to be STRESSFUL :lol: . Hell of a matchup and NBA Finals, did not think the Spurs still had this in them :wow:

Hopefully the game is as good as the Celtics/Lakers one a few years back and not a blowout

Back
Top Bottom