[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tony Parker, Tim Duncan, Lebron James, Manu Ginobli and Dwayne Wade have been traveling all series.

That Euro step is traveling most of the time.

Nah.

this.

but anyways, if we're talking about things tony parker does i'm surprised no one has brought up that he drives with his off arm always on the defender lol. my favorite is when he tries to push off and create contact but since he's so much smaller he ends up falling backwards and draws a call for it.

Bosh has been getting clutch rebounds all playoffs long. That is the luxury of being on a loaded team though. Most players focus on Lebron, Wade, and the shooters.

Why would anyone criticize Duncan? He is 37 years old. 30 and 17 is amazing for that age in the finals. He ran out of gas. That is a player that has already proven that he is not scared of the moment. You will never see him straight out scared like Lebron has looked at times. Dude was dropping 21 20 10 8 in the finals at Lebron's age. :x

Manu gets hate because he is not just missing shots but he is directly passing it to the Heat players as if he was a member of the Heat. He has been doing it a lot as well. Just boneheaded plays.

man that ray allen 3 was sick as hell...

the amount of clutch to hit that is 
eek.gif

Bosh has been getting clutch rebounds all playoffs long. That is the luxury of being on a loaded team though. Most players focus on Lebron, Wade, and the shooters.

Why would anyone criticize Duncan? He is 37 years old. 30 and 17 is amazing for that age in the finals. He ran out of gas. That is a player that has already proven that he is not scared of the moment. You will never see him straight out scared like Lebron has looked at times. Dude was dropping 21 20 10 8 in the finals at Lebron's age. :x

Manu gets hate because he is not just missing shots but he is directly passing it to the Heat players as if he was a member of the Heat. He has been doing it a lot as well. Just boneheaded plays.

Dude, for the love of God, give it a rest man. Seriously, you sound like you were left at the alter, let it go.

Posts like these are pointless. You do realize that the exact opposite can also be argued, right? On the other end someone can say that loss was too demoralizing, it sucked the life out of them, they're old and tired, they left it all on the floor last night but it still wasn't enough, there's no more gas in the tank, etc. At the end of the day we're just repeating cliches we hear on Sportscenter. If Game 6 proved anything, it's that no one truly knows how the Spurs will respond and who will win the Finals tomorrow night.

The defending champions won an elimination finals game on their home floor by luck. Just like the heat are known for responding so are the spurs. Game 7 will culminate into all of that

The defending champions won an elimination finals game on their home floor by luck. Just like the heat are known for responding so are the spurs. Game 7 will culminate into all of that

Sounds good Miss Cleo. Might as well give the Spurs their rings now.

His lineup to open the fourth was terrible. The starters should have been in. All their momentum died because of those on the court.
They were gassed at that point.

I am still livid at Spoelstra for the 4th. I almost jumped out the window when I saw Wade coming to the scorer's table. At that point in the game, the headband had swung the momentum and he was (-17). I was praying to the basketball Gods to keep one-shoe Miller in the game.

..then comes Wade. He was done as soon as he banged his knee. If Bron is cooking like that, you have to let him continue to do it. Bosh was subbed for Bird, which I don't mind, but Miller was doing it all up until that point.

Last edited:
man that Shuttlesworth 3 was unreal. To be running backwards, get your feet set behind the line, catch the ball with one hand and still have perfect form on the release....freaking beautiful

Whenever sports analysts talk about San Antonio's big 3, I always have to laugh. What big three? Manu is a mediocre player at this stage in his career. There are at least 4 better players on that team than him, maybe 5.

Spurs 4th quarter was as bad as they've been all year. :x Game 6, with the title on the line, and they completely imploded.

Popovich needs to coach better, and a shot of tequila to get his priorities back in order..lol

They were gassed at that point.

Everyone was tired at that point. Leaving them out there to begin the quarter and you could have extended the lead if not that at least maintained it. Now you have a team that has no energy going into Game 7. That loss is on Popovich and his horrible rotations.

Yo I'm really rustling some girls jimmies on Instagram :rofl:

I'm not even trying to. Some old coworkers are mad annoying. I remember them being warrior fans when i used to work with them in the Bay a year ago. "Team Steph Curry"...Now they're all "Team Heat"... #HeatForLife #MiamiFamily #TeamLeBron :smh:

So I semi-call them out... I ask them if they're a Miami family do they root for the Marlins and Dolphins? (I know they don't, they root for Niners and Giants :smh: )...

She says no. But she been a die hard fan of miami since she a kid she says...so I ask if she know who Tim Hardaway is? She has no clue. Then her cousins and goons chime in and go off on me :lol: all kinda shots being fired... I apologized for hurting their feelings and deleted all my posts and bounced lol.

How can such blatant bandwagoning be taking place? Is this real life? And so many jimmies rustled over a team they just started rooting for lol :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone was tired at that point. Leaving them out there to begin the quarter and you could have extended the lead if not that at least maintained it. Now you have a team that has no energy going into Game 7. That loss is on Popovich and his horrible rotations.
Yup Pop pretty much wasted an epic performance by his team. They over came his stupidity late in the 4th only to be hit with more stupidity at the end of the game. That was thee dumbest display of coaching I have witnessed in a long time. I feel bad for the Spurs players.

will lebron shave his head for game 7
nerd.gif

pop out coached pop.

pop and ginobli choked the game away. parker had a bad shooting night but dude played long minutes with a tweaked hamstring and had zero turnovers.

i have a feeling game 7 will be a blow out.

Last edited:
[quote name="srvballer"]man that Shuttlesworth 3 was unreal. To be running backwards, get your feet set behind the line, catch the ball with one hand and still have perfect form on the release....freaking beautiful[/quote]THIS... THIS... THIS!!! I'm a shooter, and I've rewatched that 3 approximately 9,856 times, for all the reasons you just said. He's sees Bosh is gathering... starts moving backwards to the corner... PERFECT pass by Bosh... Ray gets that second foot planted JUST before he catches the ball, and IMMEDIATELY raises up... and that form. Just... perfect. :x

[quote name="chaose57"]So the Heat winning game 7 tomorrow is on lock?[/quote]Correct.

srs

:lol: people saying that this was rigged.

i thought that was just jokes, but i guess dudes are serious :rofl:

after the dust has settled, one of the best finals games i've seen where my team wasn't involved.

welp, another chance for danny green to redeem himself and claim his rightful finals MVP :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom