[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I'm going to keep posting about it until that guy admits what I said is right."

:lol:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by UTVOL23  
Originally Posted by Black Migo  
Oh the travel?
Never said he didnt travel but did Allen's contact cause him to take extra steps?
Wait, what? Now you're not even trying.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Allen made a significant amount of contact with Manu and some of the contact started as soon has Manu picked up the ball. IMO it was a foul and he took the extra steps cause he couldnt get the ball up no obviously we differ on whether it was a foul or not. With that being said the Spurs blew the game at the end of the 4th and never should have been in that circumstance.

Most every talk show Ive heard today including the announcers last night JVG and Breen with Breen obv pulling for the heat all thought it was a foul as did Stephen A and Skip but skip is a homer in the opp direction to Breen

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="UTVOL23"]
Originally Posted by UTVOL23 
[QUOTE name="Black Migo"]
Originally Posted by Black Migo 

Oh the travel?
Never said he didnt travel but did Allen's contact cause him to take extra steps?
Wait, what? Now you're not even trying. :lol: [/QUOTE]
:wow: :lol:
[/quote]

he fouled him on the first step, second step, third step
if that's not a foul, we might as well not call that throughout the gm. where did this swallow the whistle in the last minutes come from.
so we might as well let guys slide underneath as well on final shots (dahntay on kobe) since it's end of gm.

Allen made a significant amount of contact with Manu and some of the contact started as soon has Manu picked up the ball. IMO it was a foul and he took the extra steps cause he couldnt get the ball up no obviously we differ on whether it was a foul or not. With that being said the Spurs blew the game at the end of the 4th and never should have been in that circumstance.

Most every talk show Ive heard today including the announcers last night JVG and Breen with Breen obv pulling for the heat all thought it was a foul as did Stephen A and Skip but skip is a homer in the opp direction to Breen

The next time someone starts getting bumped during a full court press, they should just pick the ball up and run according to that logic

:rofl:

It was missed, luckily it didnt have an effect of the game, so it should be irrelevant moving forward. Dont make the same mistake, go to game 7. What more do you want?
Na I don't really care I was just letting the people know who were talking about it earlier

he fouled him on the first step, second step, third step
if that's not a foul, we might as well not call that throughout the gm. where did this swallow the whistle in the last minutes come from.
so we might as well let guys slide underneath as well on final shots (dahntay on kobe) since it's end of gm.

In most games, especially very meaningful games, the whistle goes silent in the final seconds. Like others have said, refs do not want to dictate the outcome of the game and let the boys play it out on the court for the W. I work with a guy who refs year round and has qualified to ref college games and even he said he wouldn't have called anything in those last seconds on either team.

I still don't understand how there were 3 Spurs around Bosh and none of them foul him.

Bosh would have to make 2 free throw with 2 seconds left and they are down 3. Smh.

i do not see how a mother ***** laker fan could cry about officiating let alone support the spurs.

i guess homeboy forgot the history between the lakers and spurs AND the fact the spurs swept our ***** out of the playoffs this year

When kobe retires I hope you go with him...

Last edited:
It was missed, luckily it didnt have an effect of the game, so it should be irrelevant moving forward. Dont make the same mistake, go to game 7. What more do you want?
Na I don't really care I was just letting the people know who were talking about it earlier

Na i wasnt talking to you, lol I was talking to the cp dude. Anyways where you play ball at? We should try to get a SoFl hoops summit thing going lol

This is the reason I was listing all the no calls and terrible calls the spurs got throughout the night. Because people are gonna use that manu got fouled as an excuse and says he should have been shooting free throws

I still don't understand how there were 3 Spurs around Bosh and none of them foul him.

Bosh would have to make 2 free throw with 2 seconds left and they are down 3. Smh.

i do not see how a mother ***** laker fan could cry about officiating let alone support the spurs.

i guess homeboy forgot the history between the lakers and spurs AND the fact the spurs swept our ***** out of the playoffs this year

When kobe retires I hope you go with him...

He's not a real Lakers fan.

Thought that was known.

Don't u know about the unwritten rules?

Smh. Ridiculous.

Jeez. Swallow the whistle at the end of the game, where did that load of garbage come from?

If its not a blatant foul refs are not gonna call it, everybody gets bumped driving to the basket thats why players push off

Smh. Ridiculous.

Jeez. Swallow the whistle at the end of the game, where did that load of garbage come from?

how do u not know this rule?> were you born yesterday?

you would have to flagrant foul someone in a playoff game let alone a finals game to get the call.

would have been more shocked if they did call the foul at the end.

you let them play on the final play

Totally different circumstances and not the same whatsoever.

Obviously it was exaggerated some, but what I am trying to say is that you can't say he bumped me from as far back as he was and then say that is why I had to take extra steps to get my shot off. You basically are admitting that you traveled. That and there is no rule that you get to take an extra 2-3 steps in certain situations.

Smh. Ridiculous.

The same place most intense/close games get even more physical in the last minute or so. Unless it is a deliberate foul to put them on the line and make free throws, they don't call too much.

^forgot gm it was vs nyk, but they called kg for a moving screen at the end of the gm
shouldnt they let that go
heck, lebron got called for a couple in crucial moments

don't know why people are so worried about bandwagon fans...just watch the ******g game and support anyone you want

**** those MEMES

Back
Top Bottom