[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iOvDd4FNBL3O4.gif

[quote name="WrightOne86"]I saw this pic posted on Twitter earlier.

View media item 460328
What do you guys think from these stills?

Looks like a clean swipe to me from these :nerd:[/quote] That I need to play better defense. That is ALL BALL.

something else I take from those stills: I thought for sure that was a foul. Once again, good job refs. This is like Bizarro Finals as far as the refereeing is concerned.

That I need to play better defense. That is ALL BALL.

something else I take from those stills: I thought for sure that was a foul. Once again, good job refs. This is like Bizarro Finals as far as the refereeing is concerned.

Those still cut out 3/4 of the play

None of those games had a legacy impact like it would have had the Heat lost.

Everything in this series revolved around LeBron James and his legacy which made it fantastic.

Whether you want to believe it or not everyone is playing for LeBron like they are playing for Duncan on the other side.

I wasn't talking about Lebron legacy though.

If you're going to include Lebron legacy then it's not fair for other teams and other players. It's win or go home for them too.

The 08 Celtic Big 3 legacy was on the line too.

[quote name="UTVOL23"][quote name="WrightOne86"]I saw this pic posted on Twitter earlier.

View media item 460328
What do you guys think from these stills?

Looks like a clean swipe to me from these :nerd:[/quote]

Where is Allen's left arm? Swiping down Manu's right arm[/quote]Dude, if you really want to get super technical... Manu is clearly leaning into Ray, who is straight up. Offensive foul.

I'm glad the refs just let them play.

[quote name="UTVOL23"][quote name="DarthSka"]
That I need to play better defense. That is ALL BALL.

something else I take from those stills: I thought for sure that was a foul. Once again, good job refs. This is like Bizarro Finals as far as the refereeing is concerned.[/quote]Those still cut out 3/4 of the play[/quote] did you see the part where Manu is leaning into Ray, or can you only see the stills through Spurs goggles? :wink:

Where is Allen's left arm? Swiping down Manu's right arm

He hits the ball out with his left hand.

Then comes down on his arm AFTER the ball is out. Not a foul.

All after a travel.

[quote name="VICTOR PAGE"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
Manu is clearly leaning into Ray, who is straight up. Offensive foul.[/QUOTE]:lol: [/quote]"IF YOU WANT TO GET SUPER TECHNICAL", I said.

quote all of what I said before you try to make a clown out of me by suggesting that I'm saying that's an offensive foul. It's definitely not.

[quote name="UTVOL23"][quote name="DarthSka"]
did you see the part where Manu is leaning into Ray, or can you only see the stills through Spurs goggles? :wink:[/quote]LOL He wasnt leaning into him at all[/quote] agreed, which is why I'm glad that wasn't called. Also glad that there was no call on Ray, since there was no foul there, either.

aggressive play by Manu, clean strip by Ray. :smokin

[quote name="UTVOL23"][quote name="Black Migo"]Oh the travel?[/quote]Never said he didnt travel but did Allen's contact cause him to take extra steps?[/quote]Wait, what? Now you're not even trying. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom