[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neal gets lost on defense a lot. I know he's been hitting but I can see him going full yolo and having bad shots which might as well be turnovers.

Who's worse tonight, wade or manu?

If he continues to sagg of shooters RC and pop should make him walk home.

I told my friend the night before game 5, Manu will eventually wake up, and he did.

If I'm Spo I'm looking to lock him down early, make sure he has no confidence, make sure there is no fire being ignited.

Him coming off a loss that bad, and a performance even worse can mean 2 things, he will either come up BIG and redeem himself, or he will sink even more into the hole that he has dug himself into.

The heat need to make sure that he has no chance to do ANYTHING.

Now, I'm not saying that he is the key to victory for the spurs, but if guys see him getting into a groove and playing well, then the entire team will feed off of his confidence.

IMO he is they key. Spurs just play on a whole 'nother level when he's clicking.

Any news on who would be the starters for the game? Interested to see if Pops decides to start Splitter and have Manu come off the bench for added firepower from the bench.

Im hoping the game 7 Ray Allen Celtic shows up today.

:smh: last game almost ruined my vacation, I'm hoping for the best tonight but I'm not very confident

No matter what happens tonight, this series has been fantastic from a drama perspective with game 6 being an absolute classic, and game 1 bein awesome as well. If 7 does half as good, we should all be thankful. :smokin

Little over 2 hours away. Can't wait.

Damn, no more sports until College Football comes back after tonight.
mean.gif
people still watch baseball?
laugh.gif

I'll watch paint dry before I watch another baseball game.

I told my friend the night before game 5, Manu will eventually wake up, and he did.

If I'm Spo I'm looking to lock him down early, make sure he has no confidence, make sure there is no fire being ignited.

Him coming off a loss that bad, and a performance even worse can mean 2 things, he will either come up BIG and redeem himself, or he will sink even more into the hole that he has dug himself into.

The heat need to make sure that he has no chance to do ANYTHING.

Now, I'm not saying that he is the key to victory for the spurs, but if guys see him getting into a groove and playing well, then the entire team will feed off of his confidence.
IMO he is they key. Spurs just play on a whole 'nother level when he's clicking.

Any news on who would be the starters for the game? Interested to see if Pops decides to start Splitter and have Manu come off the bench for added firepower from the bench.
I'm gonna guess Manu starts again.. my dude has to drive to score not pass like I been saying.. those passes will come once he scores..

Ginobli pls less than 10 TOs

Too am y blowouts for me to say one of the best finals ever. But it's been. Very very good. Minimal ref talk.

Taking a quick look at the Spurs roster it's a miracle they've pushed it to 7 games.

Spurs got Duncan whose an all time great but clearly declining and Parker who's a great crafty guard with heart and thats it , after those 2 almost everyone else has real flaws in their skillset

Ginobili is done, really done son is a walking 15 pts of turnovers for Miami.
Green can shoot and defend but can't dribble to the bench without getting ripped.
Splitter is decent at best and that's being kind... And non existent on D , less than a block per game :smh:
I like Neal but if its not a wide open 3 or pump fake step in jumper he's a liability too
Diaw is good passing big in spurts but he's a liability on offense, his jumper is :x

Ok Leonard is a good piece but not good enough to even up this series , Heat shoulda won this in 5......maybe 6.

I wish thadoctadvocate would either fix his sig or stop posting.  His sig makes every thread a damn eyesore.

They're the Spurs though, they're better than the sum of their parts. Also Parker is a top 5 player in the league.

can someone recap gm7 between lakers/celtics in 2010 for me. i was at work so i couldnt watch, until i rushed home to catch the last 5 mins. followed from my comp and all i knew was the c's were in the lead for the majority of the first half. were both teams tight from the jump. did anyone actually think the c's were gonna pull out the win? i just remember seeing sasha hit fts down the stretch and rando desperately doing all he can.

were c's emotionally done, since they did get blown out in gm6 if i recall

Last edited:
can someone recap gm7 between lakers/celtics in 2010 for me. i was at work so i couldnt watch, until i rushed home to catch the last 5 mins. followed from my comp and all i knew was the c's were in the lead for the majority of the first half. were both teams tight from the jump. did anyone actually think the c's were gonna pull out the win? i just remember seeing sasha hit fts down the stretch and rando desperately doing all he can.

Both teams were nervous as hell, bricking everything dudes missed so many shots even Kobe had 17 rebounds :smh:.

Close game throughout , Kobe eventually made a few shots and he FINALLY passed it to a wide open Artest who hit a huge 3 to basically seal the deal.

C's didn't seem emotionally spent IMO because it was a close game, they ain't go out like chumps.

sure. Kobe shot 25 percent, pau and metta bail him out(like they did the majority of the finals) game was won off free throws. Boston robbed

Back
Top Bottom