[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U know I just realized what if we living in the matrix and this ain't real. I mean that comeback was really to unbelievable

I hadn't ever seen Lebron like that before, without the headband, with the fire and refusal to lose, but then turning the ball over twice, missing a three, hitting another, it was a tightrope of history that ESPN salivated at while watching planning.

i hate jabron but its obvious the clowns trying to hate on him are rapist nut huggers :lol:

"man lebron didnt score 60 and they lost, hes mentally weak. he doesnt have whata it takes"

if lebron doesnt score 40 and make a game winning shot he got "bailed out" by his teammates. did paxson and kerr bail your god out? how bout fisher and horry?

How did Paxson and Kerr bail Jordan out? Go watch game 6 of 1993 finals and you will Jordan basically steal the game from the Suns. Lebron almost gave it away with those 2 turnovers in the last minute.

Kerr and Paxson helped Jordan but they did not bail him out the way Allen bailed out Lebron. What a ridiculous statement.

Horry bailed out Kobe and the Lakers many times. Lebron was bailed out by Allen. you mad?

The team that does not even show up to the Finals. The Thunder will not smell another finals as long as Brooks is the coach.
I know Brooks is no great mastermind, but with Westbrook, they're still the best in the West.

On topic though, you take Ginobli out and insert in Neal, he isn't the shot creator for others that Ginobli is capable of. I mean at this point, do people feel Pop will risk it and play Splitter/Neal and cut Ginobli's minutes?

Last game Diaw actually wore down, can he summon what's left and check LeBron?

So many different storylines to this game and it all boils down to a Game 7, every basketball enthusiast's dream. :smokin

Last edited:
I know Brooks is no great mastermind, but with Westbrook, they're still the best in the West.

On topic though, you take Ginobli out and insert in Neal, he isn't the shot creator for others that Ginobli is capable of. I mean at this point, do people feel Pop will risk it and play Splitter/Neal and cut Ginobli's minutes?

Last game Diaw actually wore down, can he summon what's left and check LeBron?

So many different storylines to this game and it all boils down to a Game 7, every basketball enthusiast's dream. :smokin

Manu gives the ball to the Heat for fastbreak points. That is all he does.

I doubt Neal will turn the ball over 5 to 8 times.

Last edited:
I told my friend the night before game 5, Manu will eventually wake up, and he did.

If I'm Spo I'm looking to lock him down early, make sure he has no confidence, make sure there is no fire being ignited.

Him coming off a loss that bad, and a performance even worse can mean 2 things, he will either come up BIG and redeem himself, or he will sink even more into the hole that he has dug himself into.

The heat need to make sure that he has no chance to do ANYTHING.

Now, I'm not saying that he is the key to victory for the spurs, but if guys see him getting into a groove and playing well, then the entire team will feed off of his confidence.

Neal gets lost on defense a lot. I know he's been hitting but I can see him going full yolo and having bad shots which might as well be turnovers.

Who's worse tonight, wade or manu?

Damn, no more sports until College Football comes back after tonight.
mean.gif
chipper-jones-headshake.gif

Back
Top Bottom