[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I said the "Spurs are tired" I meant mentally and physically, more so for there big three. I believe LeBron, Wade, Bosh have a hell of a lot more endurance & stamina than Duncan, Parker, Ginobili. Greg Pop would even tell you that.

Losing a game like that, when you're moments away from winning a championship - It has to be such a blow. I don't see how any team can recover from they've been thru - especially when they're playing a Game 7 one and half days later against the home team, with the best player in the world. Luck has already proven not to be on the Spurs side, now history isn't either.

Don't understand why I was attacked for what I said. I'm rooting for the Spurs, esp after game 6 ended the way it did - but my money and my honest basketball opinion would pick the Heat, no doubt about it.

I hear you. But this is the third year in a row the Heat are in the Finals. That has to count too, no? Could go back and forth on it all day. CP said it best, they're both tired no matter what the circumstances are but they'll both come out and leave everything on the court.

CP always says it best. :pimp:

:lol:

You might not be a troll, but your hate for the Heat has clouded your judgment to the point that you refuse to acknowledge differing arguments. You have a very narrow frame of scope, take this most recent Chalmers clutch discussion for instance, you're citing one game to make your point that he folds under pressure. One game. Either you haven't been following sports very long or you're a feeble minded simpleton because there have been several times where Chalmers comes up huge in big games. I can give you three examples off the top of my head: last year's ECF against the Celtics, Game 6 Tuesday night, and the game winning shot in the 2008 NCAA National Championship game against Memphis.

Lmao at feeble minded. I actually PLAY the sport of basketball so my sports "know-how" is on que. I don't have any hate for the heat, I just dislike how they are regarded in such a high standard when they have yet to play up to it since the eastern conf finals. You have a team like SA playing an insane brand of basketball and then you have people giving you irrational statements like "they don't have any gas in the tank left". They have the defending champs that had the best record I'm the league that acquired a 27 game win streak with the MVP of the league...on the ropes. Simple as that. There are very few people who expected them to be here so that alone is why I don't get this supreme loyalty to the heat. All those facts you brought up chalmers give you a valid point but none of those games were a game 7 winner take all situation in the NBA finals. You can sit there and act like he is a premier point guard but he isn't. Like I said earlier, I can't question his heart because its there in big game situations but you better not bring up his name if he comes up short tonight since you think so highly of him

With that being said tonight one of these teams legacies will be defined

Last edited:
Great write-up from Phil Taylor on SI:

"But chances are, even if Game 7 is a game for the ages, we'll fall into old habits. We'll lay the burden of blame on someone, player or coach. We'll debate what the loser should have done differently. Blame must be assigned. God help the Heat, especially, if they lose. But maybe, before we do what we always do, we can at least briefly think of this series as the piece of art that it has been. Maybe we can take a moment before we start picking everyone apart, and appreciate what we saw."

Link: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nb...-spurs-nba-finals-appreciation/?sct=uk_t11_a1

So this dude at the park was arguing that Bron was already the GOAT and that if bird played in todays league he wouldnt be an allstar, :smh: Then proceeded to say he knows this because he watches classic games on NBA tv, I was just :smh: x :x

I hear you. But this is the third year in a row the Heat are in the Finals. That has to count too, no? Could go back and forth on it all day. CP said it best, they're both tired no matter what the circumstances are but they'll both come out and leave everything on the court.

I'm sure they will, no doubt about it. The last thing I'm trying to argue about is whose more tired.

But I'm picking the Heat, I'd put my money on them. I'll root for the Spurs tho, I don't want to see Duncan and Pop go out like this.

So this dude at the park was arguing that Bron was already the GOAT and that if bird played in todays league he wouldnt be an allstar, :smh: Then proceeded to say he knows this because he watches classic games on NBA tv, I was just :smh: x :x

This is why the heat are villains. Some of their fans spew the craziest ish out of there mouth but most heat fans are lebron slurpers so I expect them to keep their mouths wet

Last edited:
Spurs loses Pop effed up in Gm 6

Miami loses the world is ended and time to break up them core

The time we are in.

View media item 461659
My man bron better absorb Alonzo and pat Riley before the game ( word to piccolo merging with nail and kami )

Give Wade a got damn senzu bean or have him in that rejuvenation chamber before the game haha. We need him to be active on defense.

Honestly no team has a huge edge over the other. Home court for Miami and thats really it. Spurs are a great team so I don't think they've thrown in the towel. But I don't think that they're so mad they're going to play amazing ball because that's discrediting the Heat way too much. Miami can't possibly BS this game. Its 48 min for a chip for BOTH teams. They will both come out and leave it all on the floor. But if Miami plays their BEST basketball, which they honestly haven't really done all series except maybe once or twice.. Or 1.5 times, then it will get very interesting.

I am not going to make any predictions because Im not sure who will win. Hope Miami does though. Honestly lucky to even have a Game 7. Game 6 was pretty much a wrap lmao.

wonder what kind of talk ray allen will give the team being that he has been on the losing end of a game 7 nba finals game.....

If Miami loses I want it to be in crunch time. Showed a lot of heart in that Game 6.

But I hope we win man. I hope the Heat show the Spurs a complete, Miami Heat basketball game

Last edited:
I think the crowd will be HYPE

Miami will get an early lead, feeding off the adrenaline. 

Miami will peak too soon, expending a lot of energy in the process. 

Spurs stay the course, taking the lead late.

Lebron will make one final push, but the Spurs will pull it out in the end like a savvy racehorse. 

Spurs 2013 NBA Champions. 

I hope not. I hope that if Miami gets an early lead that they keep their foots on the pedal. But we do go through offensive stretches where everything is stagnant lol

I think the crowd will be HYPE

Miami will get an early lead, feeding off the adrenaline. 

Miami will peak too soon, expending a lot of energy in the process. 

Spurs stay the course, taking the lead late.

Lebron will make one final push, but the Spurs will pull it out in the end like a savvy racehorse. 

Spurs 2013 NBA Champions. 

GIVE ME YOUR CRYSTAL BALL!!!!!!

There are stupid people everywhere. Don't let 1 idiot's comments make you paint a broad brush.

As for whether or not he's the GOAT, I don't think he is but who cares? Let's talk that talk when he retires. A more relevant discussion is whether he's the best we have in the league right now, and for that I think he is

so are the Spurs going to try for another run next year? I think they have it in them if they upgrade their bench

I wonder if teams like the Pacers and Bulls will start defending Lebron like Popvich did and treat like Rondo.

There are stupid people everywhere. Don't let 1 idiot's comments make you paint a broad brush.

As for whether or not he's the GOAT, I don't think he is but who cares? Let's talk that talk when he retires. A more relevant discussion is whether he's the best we have in the league right now, and for that I think he is

I live in Miami, I hear stupid comments everyday, but when that dude said bird wouldnt be an allstar, :smh:

so are the Spurs going to try for another run next year? I think they have it in them if they upgrade their bench

I wonder if teams like the Pacers and Bulls will start defending Lebron like Popvich did and treat like Rondo.

Spurs in their prime couldn't get to two straight June's. Won't happen now either.

And Russ will be back so the Thunder will be stronger given they'll be much more rested this offseason, plus a couple new rookies on the roster along with Lamb and Jones having a year of work under their belts.

Either way i wont be watching ESPN til 1 week after the championship parade. they prollly already got Bron/TD best ever?/TP9best PG ever?/POP best coach ever?/Spolestra the next Pat Riley? video montages locked & loaded. i just cant deal with that on a loop basically for a week straight.

This is gonna be a blowout. Lebron will get his 2nd championship. I just dont see Spurs recovering from that choke job they did in Game 6

Back
Top Bottom