[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't feel so bad, you win some, you lose some. I remember how angry I was at Rasheed Wallace for leaving Robert Horry wide open to hit that three in the 2005 finals. The Spurs were at the other end of the choke scale those finals, where IMO Manu was the real Finals MVP by the way.
Yep those finals hurt bad. 
mean.gif
Just glad it happened to them now.

I have said it before. Lebron will only play well when the pressure is not on him.

Where was the great Lebron when his team was dead in game 6? His body language show me he gave up after the turnover.

Now dude is all hyped up acting like he won the whole series by himself. Dude did not even give any of his teammate prop in the MVP presentation.

LOL that reddit's article is alarming to say the least. That is one helluva coincidence.  I thought lighting couldn't strike twice?

I have said it before. Lebron will only play well when the pressure is not on him.

Where was the great Lebron when his team was dead in game 6? His body language show me he gave up after the turnover.

Now dude is all hyped up acting like he won the whole series by himself. Dude did not even give any of his teammate prop in the MVP presentation.
Dude wins again and you still hating dawg?

manu peak was during 04-06. he was coming off the olympics and couldve been the finals mvp vs detroit. he carried them in gm7 vs det

Chalmers carried the Heat in game 2. Does not really make them superstars or even elite. Although Manu was elite.

So Chris Andersen is a free agent? How will Miami keep him? Pretty sure some dumb team is gonna offer him at least a 2 year 5 mil contract. Don't see how the Heat keep him unless he does not like money.

manu was a legit stud during those yrs, just came off the bench. he was all star material.
chris anderson is replaceable.

Won't matter if it's all mental. When it's gut check time all those million shots won't help if you still get scared and short arm shot. The game is so mental and that practice situation is not like the real thing no matter how hard you try. You either are fearless while winning or losing or you are not.

Iamjusayn

Indeed.

:wink: yeah right.  Bosh is not a Hall of Famer and everyone I named is.  Bosh had 0 pts tonight :lol:   Your logic is BS but keep the hate up. 

View media item 462521

When did I mention hall of famer? If Rodman and Petrovic can make it then so can bosh. But that is a different argument.

Your logic is BS. I am talking about franchise players IN THEIR PRIME. That is what Lebron has or had.

Neither Olajuwon nor Duncan had 2 franchise players in their prime while they were winning titles.

The spurs won in 6 its just the heat and lebron James are a better face for the NBA. The NBA have a formula to this. Beats by dre commercials, cover of 2k14, lebron lows with 2 time champions on the insole. No, No I can't take this moment from lebron James. He played an incredible game. Clearly the best player on the planet right now. Incredible performance. I can only imagine what's going thought that spurs roster minds right now. They didnt deserve this smh

LeBron brought them back. Ray Allen hit that big 3, but he doesn't get that opportunity if LeBron doesn't dig DEEP and help bring the team back. He did not QUIT!

LOL you forgot that he put the team on his back down by 10 in the 4th  and he had 16 pts in the quarter.  He also had that huge block on Duncan.   If it wasn't for his performance in the 4th there would be no game 7 and the Spurs would be the champs and we would be talking about Duncan being the only player in NBA history to win a championship in 3 different decades.

View media item 462537

Stop it son.

My brother just lost his keys downtown, so now my dads gotta go downtown in the midst of all this traffic and pots and pans ****, lmao I feel bad for my dad

LOL Olajuwon had Drexler who averaged 21.4 pts the in 1994-1995 and Duncan had Robinson, Parker, and Manu who were all elite players when they won.

elite players

not superstars

drexler was already out of his prime and so was robinson

Parker did not hit his prime until after 2007. Manu was never really a franchise type player.

Both Bosh and Wade were in their prime when they joing Lebron and both were Franchise players.

Keep trying tho.

Wait Bosh is elite now. Somebody better let him know.

When did I mention hall of famer? If Rodman and Petrovic can make it then so can bosh. But that is a different argument.

Your logic is BS. I am talking about franchise players IN THEIR PRIME. That is what Lebron has or had.

Neither Olajuwon nor Duncan had 2 franchise players in their prime while they were winning titles.

Jordan gave his titles to the dream

Back
Top Bottom