[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did I mention hall of famer? If Rodman and Petrovic can make it then so can bosh. But that is a different argument.

Your logic is BS. I am talking about franchise players IN THEIR PRIME. That is what Lebron has or had.

Neither Olajuwon nor Duncan had 2 franchise players in their prime while they were winning titles.
Wade is not in his prime he is beat up and Bosh is highly over rated.   Go pull up the stats what Robinson, Parker, and Manu had in their championship years.   
laugh.gif

When did I mention hall of famer? If Rodman and Petrovic can make it then so can bosh. But that is a different argument.

Your logic is BS. I am talking about franchise players IN THEIR PRIME. That is what Lebron has or had.

Neither Olajuwon nor Duncan had 2 franchise players in their prime while they were winning titles.

Jordan gave his titles to the dream

jordan played in 94-95. played 10 games in the playoffs too and averaged 32.5. his team just wasn't good enough and they lost to the magic. the same magic that the rockets swept.

I have said it before. Lebron will only play well when the pressure is not on him.

Where was the great Lebron when his team was dead in game 6? His body language show me he gave up after the turnover.

Now dude is all hyped up acting like he won the whole series by himself. Dude did not even give any of his teammate prop in the MVP presentation.
You've got to be kidding me. Dude brought us back in the 4th. Even after those turnovers he was shooting 3s and he hit one of the two that tied the game. Why would you be hype when your about to lose in the finals?

You've got to be kidding me. Dude brought us back in the 4th. Even after those turnovers he was shooting 3s and he hit one of the two that tied the game. Why would you be hype when your about to lose in the finals?
Hes a weird fellow just ignore him.  One of those guys that argue against reality. Sky is blue but to him its green

Danny Green: "I didn’t come to play tonight and help my teammates out. I left them out to dry. I let Timmy, Manu & Pop down.”

this isnt just a finals loss, this is gonna stick in their minds for some time. this may be one of the saddest finals for a team. not just one guy, but everyone. being swept wouldnt even be bad compared to how the spurs loss
tp was a no show in 6/7. talking about sending timmy and manu out on top
timmy played gm of his life in 6 and missed bunny in 7
green was awful in 6/7
manu was plain tuurrrrible
kawhai missed ft (cant really knock him)
pop with a bunch of questionable tactics

Last edited:
Respect for Magic Johnson though for his kind words: 

"We gotta appreciate greatness when we see it , instead of always trying to bring it down ."

"You cannot say anything about LeBron James anymore. You cannot say he isn't clutch"

Some funny stuff on twitter about him though lmao:

If Magic Johnson keeps talking.. LeBron James is gonna have to go get tested for AIDS.

Magic Johnson went from riding Kobe's **** a few years ago to ALL OF A SUDDEN riding LeBron's ****. That's a technical foul, bruh!!

Magic Johnson never answers a question.. Jalen Rose: how are the Spurs still in the game? Magic: I think LeBron is a fantastic player.

Last edited:
Wait Bosh is elite now. Somebody better let him know.
LOL exactly.  Wade isn't in his prime anymore and Bosh is not elite lol.   He is a decent starting PF.  Above average yes elite no.   Elite players don't have 0 pts in the biggest game of their careers. 

Wade is not in his prime he is beat up and Bosh is highly over rated.   Go pull up the stats what Robinson, Parker, and Manu had in their championship years.    :lol:

Wade was 28 and in his prime in 2011. Lebron cost the Heat that series.

Bosh is overrated? Where can you find a 7 footer that can shoot and play defense like him? Dude would still be the franchise player on most nba teams today.

Danny Green: "I didn’t come to play tonight and help my teammates out. I left them out to dry. I let Timmy, Manu & Pop down.”

this isnt just a finals loss, this is gonna stick in their minds for some time. this may be one of the saddest finals for a team. not just one guy, but everyone
tp was a no show in 6/7. talking about sending timmy and manu out on top
timmy played gm of his life in 6 and missed bunny in 7
green was awful in 6/7
manu was plain tuurrrrible
kawhai missed ft (cant really knock him)
pop with a bunch of questionable tactics
Those two set everything in motion

For real, I felt bad for Duncan missing that easy baby hook. Dude makes that in his sleep and he misses at the worst time. I've never liked the Spurs but I respect the hell outta Tim Duncan. You know that's gonna eat at him for a long time.

Last edited:
Wade is not in his prime he is beat up and Bosh is highly over rated.   Go pull up the stats what Robinson, Parker, and Manu had in their championship years.    :lol:

Saying bosh is overrated is kinda od, yeah he had a bad playoff run but he risked his reputation playing with these dudes and is just enjoying the ride, gotta respect a dude who would rather win championships than put up 20 and 10 on a daily

Bosh is overrated? Where can you find a 7 footer that can shoot and play defense like him? Dude would still be the franchise player on most nba teams today.

Bosh was also averaging about 22 pts and 10 rbs before he came to heat, of course he going have to let some that go playing with Wade and Bron.

Last edited:

On teams with a first rd ceiling like the Toronto Raptors. Or jump in the way back machine and look at Sharif Abdur Rahim and Drew Gooden and Antawn Jamison as first options

Back
Top Bottom