[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On teams with a first rd ceiling like the Toronto Raptors. Or jump in the way back machine and look at Sharif Abdur Rahim and Drew Gooden and Antawn Jamison as first options

Bosh is good on defense and offense compared to Jamison and Rahim. He has better stats as well. Better shooter and is not an undersized PF like they are.

Gooded never even got past 15ppg in his career.

Keep trying to downplay Lebron's cast to make him look better.

Really I tell myself don't respond but it's just sounds so stupid I have to reply to it
laugh.gif
  That's how I get sucked in.   No more I'm done 

HE got out Cleveland after leading the regular season in wins back to back because he couldnt stand that pressure :tongue: :lol:

Last edited:
Wade saying he most likely will only need rest is good news about his knees. But he definitely needs to sit out the all star game next year and sit out as much as possible to stay healthy

would be nice to see if a team of Dwight, Cp3, and Harden can become a reality. Parson's as a deadly shooter :x

would probably be too much for stern or the heat

All that **** riding is how Magic got sick to begin with.

But nobody mentions the riding jalen does on magic

Everytime he introduces magic its "the mogul" "the 5x champ" and just says mike wilbon and bill simmons

jalen was doing a interview on the local station saying how great their crew are and how easy it is without a lead guy. talmbow how it is easy to do reads and he wouldnt be surprised if they won an emmy

Now it's time to shift to the off season and hopefully Gores decides to spend some money so the Pistons can become relevant again.   All we got is Drummond and Monroe and the rest of the roster is bench players at best
mean.gif

turned off the tv soon as bron got the trophy

wheres this duncan interview i missed? seen someone mention it on twitter

Back
Top Bottom