[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cant blame this game on Pop.

Its all on Manu and to a lesser extent Kawhi.

You got to make 3 or 4 free throws especially with your perimeter type players.

Manu needs to score before his facilitating is effective.

The only thing I blame Pop for is not playing Diaw more in the 4th quarter
Kawhis the last Spur to blame for this loss. He was there all game, most consistent throughout the entire game. Scored, rebounds, putbacks, and huge buckets to stop momentum.

Manu 8 TOs
sick.gif

And besides that step back 3, Parker got clamped on by James.

You have to make your free throws especially as perimeter player, there's no excuse. Hit both of those free throws and the game is over.
Ginobli missed one before him and Parker before that.. they all messed up.

I remember posting Mia wins game 6 and Spurs win game 7 because neither team has lost back to back in these playoffs.. but that was before this devastating loss by the Spurs.. oh lord I hope they can bounce back after such a loss.

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow I just hope it ain't a blowout like my gut is telling me.. Ginobli has to be a scorer before he becomes a passer.. Him scoring is what is opening up those passes he's trying to make.. Tony had a good little 5 pt spurt at the end that almost won it but he has to do more as well

Last edited:
This is gonna be a great game 7.   Lebron needs to attack early like he did in the 4th quarter when Wade and Bosh were on the bench. 
Tons of articles floating around (*cough* ESPN) saying just this; things of the nature 'the Heat don't respect the Spurs enough'.  And it's been pushed to 7...they (miami) better bring it for 4 quarters this next time.  I'm really thinking Timmy/Coach P are wanting another ring

This is gonna be a great game 7.   Lebron needs to attack early like he did in the 4th quarter when Wade and Bosh were on the bench. 
No.  He reserved his energy when the game is more important.  Late 3rd and 4th.

First two quarters don't mean nothing.

I didnt get much sleep last night, I was literally sick to my stomach. So many miscues in so little time. I've had my time to mope and now its on to Game 7. I dont want to see Manu play more than 15 minutes tomorrow, he doesnt deserve it. I never thought I would see the day when I turned my back on a Spur but his play has been unforgiveable.

I didnt get much sleep last night, I was literally sick to my stomach. So many miscues in so little time. I've had my time to mope and now its on to Game 7. I dont want to see Manu play more than 15 minutes tomorrow, he doesnt deserve it. I never thought I would see the day when I turned my back on a Spur but his play has been unforgiveable.

He's been real sloppy this series. Besides game 5 his dribblings been atrocious. He is old tho and he's had a lot of injuries so he's got a pretty god excuse. Just don't play him.

Even though I am not necessarily a Lebron fan, I would love for him to wear no headband and get a baldie for Game 7. I would be kind of hype

Ugh, spurs gave it away. Heat take the next game, and we get to hear how great LBJ is for another Summer

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is not. Dude almost choked the game away. That was a miracle shot by Allen. Dude was looking like a DEER out there the last 2 minutes of the 4th.

That can't be overlooked when all the Lebron stans keep dissing Bosh, Wade, and even the role players. Dude was messing up the whole game while his squad was carrying him.

I am still surprised how this dude could not take out the Spurs in 5. What excuse is there for him not to play like he did at the start of the 4th all the time?

You can say that he has no jumper or no confidence in it but then he can just post up and be force fed or something. Is he afraid that he will have 11-25 shooting nights? It is just puzzling to me.

I slept so swell. Felt like a King and slept like a baby.
nthat.gif

do you stay away from espn after a loss like me?

I used to, along with every other sports outlet I visit but I stopped doing that. Its better than I'm here posting about it than sitting alone getting angry and then eventually lashing out at someone. Outside of it all it was a great game, one of the best games I've watched ever.

No.  He reserved his energy when the game is more important.  Late 3rd and 4th.

First two quarters don't mean nothing.

Thats your excuse? Ok.

I slept..But my heart feels funny still..

:smh:

Spurs got me looking stupid at work 

Keep ya head up- Tupac

I watch it either way, but when they start goin overboard with the slurpfest, is when I grab the remote..

Last edited:
Miami fans left and more were leaving. They had the buckets of champ on ice. Security was putting up a wall against the Miami fans. The trophy presentation stage was on the way out. Club LIV was ready to be vacated and held for the Spurs festivities!

WTF HAPPPPPPPPPPENEDD!!!!!!!!!

I still can't believe thisssss, AHHHH!!!

WHERE IS JA?

WHERE THE **** IS JA???

Last edited:
I stay away from ESPN when the Cowboys lose, I can't take too much Romo hate :lol:

On another note, I made it to work on time 2day, still drunk, but I'm here tho :pimp:

Great game last night

Last edited:
I wish the heat wouldve blown them out. coming back from a gut wrenching loss is going to be tough.

I just hope the Spurs have the heart to do it. Manu cannot start or play major minutes next game. he is a walking mistake at this point. he gave you his lighting strike game, its a wrap for cuh. Timmy and TP9 have to play those jimmy butler minutes. you got a whole summer to rest.

Can't Stop thinking about this but did it look like manu and green were fouled on those last two shots? Would have posted in real time but was pretty upset the spues aren't champs right now. But damn good shot by Jesus Shuttlesworth at the end of regulation.

Manu got fouled IMO, thought the same thing about Green, but I saw the stills that DatzNasty posted earlier and it was a clean block.

I wish the heat wouldve blown them out. coming back from a gut wrenching loss is going to be tough.

I just hope the Spurs have the heart to do it. Manu cannot start or play major minutes next game. he is a walking mistake at this point. he gave you his lighting strike game, its a wrap for cuh. Timmy and TP9 have to play those jimmy butler minutes. you got a whole summer to rest.
I was saying the same thing last night to my girl.. I would have rather seen them get blown out by 50 then to lose like this 
laugh.gif

Sucks but hopefully they don't hold their heads down and play Thursday game like it's the last game of their got damn lives..

And yes Manu was fouled but he also took 37 steps before the foul happened so they made up for not calling the travel anyway.. 

Last edited:
I don't see how the Spurs win now especially on the road. This is going to just haunt them all for a while. :smh:

This game besides coaching decisions was all on FT's!

Really wanted to see Timmy win one more and go out on top.

I know every game has been it's own identity but c'mon this one is EASY! Miami will win Gm7.

Back
Top Bottom