[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol you mad?

I'm watching the NBA finals as a fan. I can pick which ever team i want.

I just want to see the fraud Heat lose so i'm riding with the Spurs. Simple as that.

watch out or he is gonna take your "laker card" away

For the series, the Heat have scored 131.7 points per 100 possessions when James is on the floor without Wade, and just 100.8 when the two have shared the floor, per NBA.com. The Heat are minus-12 for the series, but the James–Mike Miller–Ray Allen super-shooting trio is a crazy plus-50 in just 68 minutes, per NBA.com. The James-Miller-Chalmers trio is plus-43 in just 80 minutes, and the combination of those four players is a stunning plus-49 in just 29 total minutes together, per NBA.com.

Which is to say, depending on the flow of Game 7, Erik Spoelstra’s hook on Wade has to be quicker. This is the entire season on the line. He cannot just roll with Wade like it’s 2006 or 2008, trusting Wade’s “warrior” nature and big-game reputation. And he certainly cannot reserve precious late-game out-of-timeout possessions for Wade plays, as he did in calling for a Wade post-up with 2:40 left and the Heat up 87-84. Wade is 6-of-27 on post-ups during the playoffs, per Synergy Sports. He has drawn exactly zero fouls on those 27 shots. He has turned the ball over on 16 percent of his post-up possessions. His post-up game is dead. It might return at any moment — Wade is a crazy shot-maker, as Games 4 and 5 reminded us — but Spoelstra has to operate under the assumption that it is dead until next season.

The Heat can even replace Miller with James Jones or Lewis and still have great shooting. I wonder which deadly 3 point shooters they will sign this off season while other teams keep signing players like Monta Ellis.

The shooting is important but when they are off it seems like Lebron struggles as well. That is when Wade makes the difference. The team is just too deadly.

The Heat are finally due for an injury riddled season next year :nerd:

The Heat can even replace Miller with James Jones or Lewis and still have great shooting. 

nthat.gif
such a great team. Hope we pull through for the repeat Thursday.

So i guess ill take that since you're still posting your not gunna uphold your end on you retiring you user name if the Heat beat the pacers....smh u lost, just like the lakers..... :smh:

Dude, do you really buy matching G-Shock watches to match your LeBrons?

pop ****** them over.

if any team can choke the game 7 at home, its miami. You cant ever count the spurs out.

Im definitely not counting out th Spurs. But Im not counting out Miami either. If, and its a big if, they play to their best, I see them repeating. Will probably be a close game though but I would rather blow out th Spurs :lol:

So being mugged like Manu was is not a blatant foul? Ray Allen was body checking the man even before he got the clean strip and Manu had traveled.

Chris Bosh hitting a shooter with his body before he blocks the shot isn't blatant? I thought you had to let shooters land cleanly?

They were fouled. But you know Heat fan would not accept it lol.

Also i've said earlier that no refs would be bold and brave enough to call foul in that situation. Their career and job security would be on the line the next day.

I'm still 1310 posts behind in the thread.. Sheesh.

I read every page but unlike most of you, I gotta focus on the game. I can sit in front of my laptop posting every few seconds..

A lot of missed calls both ways last night. Spurs got a lot of favorable calls in the 3rd. Manu elbowed bron in the throat on purpose. Shoulda been a flagrant.

Bron posts up danny green they call a foul on bron. Then he gets perfect position on tony parker and they call a foul on him again..

I would love for you sick, weird, losers who get a hard on to hate on lebron to stop saying that everything if fixed in his favor...

I cant imagine how many of you haters felt. I just caught up to overtime in the thread and I saw so many gifs, picks, "lechokes" etc and all of you had to eat crow at the end of the game..

I went to game 6 vs mavs and Lebron lost

I went to game 3,4,5 last year and got to witness him win those 3 home games and a trophy.

I went to game 2 this series and saw a blow out. Just booked my flight out to south beach tomorrow and will prob have to spend 1500 to sit in the 100's but this series has been the best finals i've seen in a long time/maybe ever.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

I'm still 1310 posts behind in the thread.. Sheesh.

I read every page but unlike most of you, I gotta focus on the game. I can sit in front of my laptop posting every few seconds..

A lot of missed calls both ways last night. Spurs got a lot of favorable calls in the 3rd. Manu elbowed bron in the throat on purpose. Shoulda been a flagrant.

Bron posts up danny green they call a foul on bron. Then he gets perfect position on tony parker and they call a foul on him again..

I would love for you sick, weird, losers who get a hard on to hate on lebron to stop saying that everything if fixed in his favor...

I cant imagine how many of you haters felt. I just caught up to overtime in the thread and I saw so many gifs, picks, "lechokes" etc and all of you had to eat crow at the end of the game..

I went to game 6 vs mavs and Lebron lost

I went to game 3,4,5 last year and got to witness him win those 3 home games and a trophy.

I went to game 2 this series and saw a blow out. Just booked my flight out to south beach tomorrow and will prob have to spend 1500 to sit in the 100's but this series has been the best finals i've seen in a long time/maybe ever.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

:pimp:

I don't think I've ever been as sure of a sports event outcome as I am for Game 7. Manu's quote pretty much summed it up. I don't care who you are and what you've been through...to go from ultimate victory to devastating loss within a short stretch of time as a result of uncharacteristic implosions is bad enough. Then you have to do it over again in a (semi) hostile environment with the best player on the planet finally feeling good about himself. I know on record it'll say the Finals finished on 6/20/13 but the series was over at around midnight last night.

Same here. The series was over as soon as Duncan was subbed out as far as I'm concerned. it's done. I'd bet 10 grand on the heat tomorrow if I had the money.

I **** on the refs all the time. I didn't see anything. Spurs choked. One of the best coaches ever choked. The Manu play was the only one I can say maybe he go fouled but I don't think anyone gets that call.

Last edited:
ya'll need to get over that foul.

the refs don't have the balls to call that against the home team in an eliminating game within the final seconds.

players shouldn't play for the foul in that situation. don't let the refs decide your fate.

I need someone to make a gif out of Lebron getting hit by Ginobli and his late reaction realizing he had a legitimate reason to flop :rofl:

[gets hit]

(In Lebrons head) "Ohh snap, did I just got hit for real for real? Nods head yes..... FLOPPP!!!

Last edited:

the refs don't have the balls to call that against the home team in an eliminating game within the final seconds.

players shouldn't play for the foul in that situation. don't let the refs decide your fate.
Something more people need to understand. "DONT LET THE REFS DECIDE YOUR FATE."

I don't think Manu was playing for a foul. He saw the lane open and tried to take it. In the process of all that, he was fouled. It is what it is though.

Back
Top Bottom