• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KD can no longer save curry

Harden about to abuse that man

FB314BA6-4CF0-41AD-A1F9-1D7F82A6C7F4.gif

Redemption tonight for all off hardens past playoff transgressions :lol:

"your just bias" (when the word biased should be used instead), fallacy in your logic, etc

Sort of related and doesn’t really come up in here much, but it annoys me when people use tech/computer jargon in other contexts. Like saying, “I don’t have the bandwidth” to mean being too busy to take on a new project. Or saying let’s have a meeting so I can “download” information from you. Nah.

when did the media start calling kd best on the planet?

this season?

or these playoffs?

These playoffs for sure. He was actually kind of overlooked during the regular season. All the attention was on Harden and Giannis. KD was never in any MVP talks.

If the Warriors don’t win this series and/or if KD doesn’t come back by The Finals then whoever wins the East is winning the championship.

If the rockets don’t beat GS now that KD gone...

All that talking for nothing, try winning back to back WCF’s before you start chirping

Success of the process is overblown

They were luckily that Embiid hurt his back in college otherwise he was gonna go number 1 to the Cavs (then the T-wolves). Otherwise they woulda ended up with Jabari Parker.

Noel, okafor, fultz.

Now they traded the other draft gems they found in Saric, Shamet and Covington for players that will possibly leave and or want a MAX!!

NBA Players drafted by Sam Hinkie during the Process:

MCW
Glen Rice
Pierre Jackson
Joel Embiid
Dario Saric
Willy Hermangomez
KJ Daniels
Jerami Grant
Russ Smith
Vasilije Micic
Nemanja Dangubic
Jahlil Okafor
Richaun Holmes
Arturas Gudiatis
JP Tokoto
Luka Mitrovic

**** all that, lucking out on Embiid falling to you due to injury concerns is not a success. That list is a complete ******* failure

Back
Top Bottom