• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ain’t no game 7 ***. W’s byke :pimp:
65 pernts for the splash bro’s tonight

CP3, Harden will be exposed tonight. Mush respect to PJ, Austin, and EG. I respect them but them other two can EAD:nthat:

2F370D04-42A1-4E5A-990C-F6CCBF4927F0.gif
300B5E0D-142C-4E5B-9860-518488CF03DF.gif
1FE505AD-056E-45FE-9277-BF9E0BDEB36E.gif

Everything is lined up perfectly. No KD. Worn out Warriors. No bench. Sub par Curry & Thompson...

No excuses. If the Rockets don't win this series, fam....:lol::lol:

I'm getting straight IGNORANT in here. Might eem catch a ban. A warning at the least.

Harden's legacy is done. CPiss3 is over. I got the slander Kalashnikov with drum magazine and bayonet ready to get it poppin.
I hate the warriors but that slander yoppa gonna sing like Anita Baker if harden and them can’t close it out

Mom text me today. She’s angling for that mother’s day brunch. What are the odds the Warriors play at 12:30 PST on Sunday?

I have no dog in this horse, so I don’t care much either way who comes out of the Dubs-Rockets series. But the slander in here either way is going to be entertaining and that’s what I’m looking forward to most. Game faces, bros. :nthat::lol:

Everything is lined up perfectly. No KD. Worn out Warriors. No bench. Sub par Curry & Thompson...

No excuses. If the Rockets don't win this series, fam....:lol::lol:

I'm getting straight IGNORANT in here. Might eem catch a ban. A warning at the least.

Harden's legacy is done. CPiss3 is over. I got the slander Kalashnikov with drum magazine and bayonet ready to get it poppin.

How do you even get banned from this thread, everyone got their shirt off

Your frustration is completely justified in my book. All the talk about Celtics series has been about what’s wrong with the C’s, why they failed. Seems like nobody is saying the Bucks were just flat out much better.

The Bucks are my current favorite to win the championship, especially with KD’s status in question.

What gets lost in why the Celtics looked bad is our defense. I mean the Celtics had their issues all season long but they were rolling with 5 wins in a row and killed us. But as we did all year we bounced back and played 4 straight games with amazing defense. They could never get comfortable. There were so many times that series where our rotations were just filthy. Top to bottom we have players who play good to great man to man defense. We protect the rim as well as anybody, maybe the best. And the chemistry with our rotations is currently elite.

At some point in the year I remember people saying our defense was nothing special lol.

if rockets let us down tonight, I dont wanna hear **** about Harden or CP3 for the next couple years.

better not be the case, I'm tryna see a game 7

Back
Top Bottom