• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ima be disappointed with Houston if they lose but let’s not act like the Warriors-KD have no shot.

7F7B77DB-B0BF-467C-9C65-87474FE4BA76.jpeg

Wild that someone mentioned cheap tix during PHI tanking years. Reminds me of NJ nets last few years in NJ. Was copping tix for like $5-10, decent seats too lol

Sort of related and doesn’t really come up in here much, but it annoys me when people use tech/computer jargon in other contexts. Like saying, “I don’t have the bandwidth” to mean being too busy to take on a new project. Or saying let’s have a meeting so I can “download” information from you. Nah.

If I ask a yamb if she’s ready to “download this ****” is that cool or nah?

I haven't really given my .02 because I been so busy with Bucks festivities in the city but I got a bone to pick. The Bucks have been in purgatory since I was in the 4th grade so ive been as pessimistic as anyone throughout the year and never truly gassed them because its still hard to wrap my head around how good we are. With that said looking back its hilarious how obvious its been all year how little the media and this thread have watched the Bucks. There have been a few on here who I know and recognize have been in the know most of the year. And the disrespect the Bucks are still getting by some is hilarious by automatically penciling in the fraudulent *** Raptors into the Finals.

The Celtics didn't play very well this series but its funny because, we didnt have issues with anyone this season, but if you had to pick anyone it was the Celtics. Sixers too. And leading up to the series the whole narrative was how the Celtics match up with the Bucks the worst. Even Bucks fans felt that way. And we destroyed them. We've had 1 bad game. Unlike the Raptors and Sixers who trade-off being frustratingly terrible every other game. Sample size of 91 games, the Bucks dont do that. 91 games, B2B losses one time.

At this point my pessimism has changed into pure belief that the Bucks are legitimately as dominant as they've showed all year. All season long we've been top 3 in every category that matters. Number 1 in most things for most of the year. All season long we were accomplishing things with the likes of the 96 Bulls, 01 Lakers, and 16 Warriors. We just did that again with highest point differential in first 2 rounds since 96 Bulls. At this stage we have the best offense in the league, we have the best defense in the league, we have the best coach in the league, we have the best bench in the league, we have the best player in the league, we have the best defensive player in the league, and we have home court advantage.

Im not guaranteeing we win the conference or championship because we beat the Celtics. We are dominant but the teams remaining are capable of beating us. But im for sure going to laugh at how clueless the majority of NBA fans have been all year, while some still are, about the best team in the league at this stage of the season. And aside from us owning the Raptors this season, anybody automatically penciling that organization into the Finals no matter what the situation is, alone is funny. FWIW Sixers fans, id rather play them than you. But I also dgaf who we play.

Had to get that out of my system. The small market bias is real and tbh I love it. Making this sweeter. Hopefully I get to write this all one more time after the conclusion of the Finals.

Funny you say that, according to basketball reference 2016 game 7 curry: 6/19FG for 17 points with more turnovers than assist :wink:

touche. but rather than going back 3 years, let's look at a more recent game 7

2018 WCF Game 7

Harden: 12/29, 2/13 from 3, 6 ast, 5 TO
Same game, Steph: 10/22, 7/15 from 3, 10 ast, 5 TO

I haven't really given my .02 because I been so busy with Bucks festivities in the city but I got a bone to pick. The Bucks have been in purgatory since I was in the 4th grade so ive been as pessimistic as anyone throughout the year and never truly gassed them because its still hard to wrap my head around how good we are. With that said looking back its hilarious how obvious its been all year how little the media and this thread have watched the Bucks. There have been a few on here who I know and recognize have been in the know most of the year. And the disrespect the Bucks are still getting by some is hilarious by automatically penciling in the fraudulent *** Raptors into the Finals.

The Celtics didn't play very well this series but its funny because, we didnt have issues with anyone this season, but if you had to pick anyone it was the Celtics. Sixers too. And leading up to the series the whole narrative was how the Celtics match up with the Bucks the worst. Even Bucks fans felt that way. And we destroyed them. We've had 1 bad game. Unlike the Raptors and Sixers who trade-off being frustratingly terrible every other game. Sample size of 91 games, the Bucks dont do that. 91 games, B2B losses one time.

At this point my pessimism has changed into pure belief that the Bucks are legitimately as dominant as they've showed all year. All season long we've been top 3 in every category that matters. Number 1 in most things for most of the year. All season long we were accomplishing things with the likes of the 96 Bulls, 01 Lakers, and 16 Warriors. We just did that again with highest point differential in first 2 rounds since 96 Bulls. At this stage we have the best offense in the league, we have the best defense in the league, we have the best coach in the league, we have the best bench in the league, we have the best player in the league, we have the best defensive player in the league, and we have home court advantage.

Im not guaranteeing we win the conference or championship because we beat the Celtics. We are dominant but the teams remaining are capable of beating us. But im for sure going to laugh at how clueless the majority of NBA fans have been all year, while some still are, about the best team in the league at this stage of the season. And aside from us owning the Raptors this season, anybody automatically penciling that organization into the Finals no matter what the situation is, alone is funny. FWIW Sixers fans, id rather play them than you. But I also dgaf who we play.

Had to get that out of my system. The small market bias is real and tbh I love it. Making this sweeter. Hopefully I get to write this all one more time after the conclusion of the Finals.

Your frustration is completely justified in my book. All the talk about Celtics series has been about what’s wrong with the C’s, why they failed. Seems like nobody is saying the Bucks were just flat out much better.

The Bucks are my current favorite to win the championship, especially with KD’s status in question.

couldn't agree more. for the longest time, warriors were perennial doormats, but even in their ascension this team was considered a small market team and received relatively small national attention. even after the 2015 title run and 73-win/2016 finals loss, you still had media heads ignoring their dominance saying it was a flash in the pan, fluke years on shooting that wasn't sustainable.

bucks definitely one of the most slept on teams currently and they were the 1 seed in the east :lol: i would say that bay area sports radio is pretty sensible but these dudes largely ignored just how good and deep the bucks were this season. top 3 starting 5 + shooters + solid bench, has 2015/2016 warriors written all over it.

Everything is lined up perfectly. No KD. Worn out Warriors. No bench. Sub par Curry & Thompson...

No excuses. If the Rockets don't win this series, fam....:lol::lol:

I'm getting straight IGNORANT in here. Might eem catch a ban. A warning at the least.

Harden's legacy is done. CPiss3 is over. I got the slander Kalashnikov with drum magazine and bayonet ready to get it poppin.

^^^ I feel like part of why the Bucks get slept on, besides small market bias, is that, until this year, they never got past the 1st round with Giannis. There’s a narrative/belief that a team has to get close to a chip and fail before they can break through and win one. I think that’s working against this Bucks team. Some people don’t want to believe they can win it because they haven’t gone far in the playoffs before. It’s sill, but I think it’s a factor.

NBA Players drafted by Sam Hinkie during the Process:

MCW
Glen Rice
Pierre Jackson
Joel Embiid
Dario Saric
Willy Hermangomez
KJ Daniels
Jerami Grant
Russ Smith
Vasilije Micic
Nemanja Dangubic
Jahlil Okafor
Richaun Holmes
Arturas Gudiatis
JP Tokoto
Luka Mitrovic

**** all that, lucking out on Embiid falling to you due to injury concerns is not a success. That list is a complete ****ing failure

12 of those 16 people are second round picks but go off sis.

Also conveniently left out Nerlens Noel.

Everything is lined up perfectly. No KD. Worn out Warriors. No bench. Sub par Curry & Thompson...

No excuses. If the Rockets don't win this series, fam....:lol::lol:

I'm getting straight IGNORANT in here. Might eem catch a ban. A warning at the least.

Harden's legacy is done. CPiss3 is over. I got the slander Kalashnikov with drum magazine and bayonet ready to get it poppin.

"CPiss3" :rofl:

GSW going off tonight. Thompson and iggy gon have 80 combined

Back
Top Bottom