• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing about Stevens is his issue seems to be managing players and egos. He might be somewhat of a pushover. He never really established a hierarchy, so we wound up with like 4-5 different players thinking they were that dude. Doc was better at that.

I haven't really given my .02 because I been so busy with Bucks festivities in the city but I got a bone to pick. The Bucks have been in purgatory since I was in the 4th grade so ive been as pessimistic as anyone throughout the year and never truly gassed them because its still hard to wrap my head around how good we are. With that said looking back its hilarious how obvious its been all year how little the media and this thread have watched the Bucks. There have been a few on here who I know and recognize have been in the know most of the year. And the disrespect the Bucks are still getting by some is hilarious by automatically penciling in the fraudulent *** Raptors into the Finals.

The Celtics didn't play very well this series but its funny because, we didnt have issues with anyone this season, but if you had to pick anyone it was the Celtics. Sixers too. And leading up to the series the whole narrative was how the Celtics match up with the Bucks the worst. Even Bucks fans felt that way. And we destroyed them. We've had 1 bad game. Unlike the Raptors and Sixers who trade-off being frustratingly terrible every other game. Sample size of 91 games, the Bucks dont do that. 91 games, B2B losses one time.

At this point my pessimism has changed into pure belief that the Bucks are legitimately as dominant as they've showed all year. All season long we've been top 3 in every category that matters. Number 1 in most things for most of the year. All season long we were accomplishing things with the likes of the 96 Bulls, 01 Lakers, and 16 Warriors. We just did that again with highest point differential in first 2 rounds since 96 Bulls. At this stage we have the best offense in the league, we have the best defense in the league, we have the best coach in the league, we have the best bench in the league, we have the best player in the league, we have the best defensive player in the league, and we have home court advantage.

Im not guaranteeing we win the conference or championship because we beat the Celtics. We are dominant but the teams remaining are capable of beating us. But im for sure going to laugh at how clueless the majority of NBA fans have been all year, while some still are, about the best team in the league at this stage of the season. And aside from us owning the Raptors this season, anybody automatically penciling that organization into the Finals no matter what the situation is, alone is funny. FWIW Sixers fans, id rather play them than you. But I also dgaf who we play.

Had to get that out of my system. The small market bias is real and tbh I love it. Making this sweeter. Hopefully I get to write this all one more time after the conclusion of the Finals.

Talk yo **** pimpin :pimp:. I know you recognize me, I been on it since week 1 :nerd:

Mom text me today. She’s angling for that mother’s day brunch. What are the odds the Warriors play at 12:30 PST on Sunday?

'New phone who dis'

Thing about Stevens is his issue seems to be managing players and egos. He might be somewhat of a pushover. He never really established a hierarchy, so we wound up with like 4-5 different players thinking they were that dude. Doc was better at that.
Never had to deal with it before. Guess it's a learning experience.

He definitely fell short this season, but this Celtics group presented some unique problems in terms of meshing personalities. Kyrie is a weirdo in a FA year. Hayward clearly was mentally impacted by his injury, so Stevens had to balance killing his confidence against getting the most out of his team. Young guys has success without Kyrie and Hayward last year, so looked a little sideways at getting less time.

Not making excuses, but it was a little bit of a cluster**** of stuff for Brad to manage.

Kyrie Slander before the game
BB9B0EAF-0E02-4C4A-B895-E9D1242EB564.jpeg

Houston Floppers about to flop like crazy tonight. Might have to turn this into a drinking game.

Let’s go Warriors. Chef Curry bout to serve them something proper.

It’s not saying you automatically suck if you don’t win. It’s about actually getting there which Bud and Stevens haven’t. I think both are good coaches but not “great” yet. If getting only to the conference finals and never getting to the finals makes you great then there’s a lot of great coaches in this league

It’s a good chance Bud gets there but we can’t ignore Bud track record of never getting over the hump. That’s where the pessimism stems from. He can turn all the doubters into believers but if he doesn’t, the narrative gonna remain the same

I think Stevens and Bud are great coaches but regardless if you agree or not to hold Bud's playoff success against him and Bucks this year still makes ZERO sense considering Bud and Stevens are farrr more successful in the playoffs compared to Brett Brown, Nick Nurse, and everybody else.

Talk yo **** pimpin :pimp:. I know you recognize me, I been on it since week 1 :nerd:

For sure my dude. You've repped about 95% of my posts about the Bucks throughout the entire year lol. For non-Bucks fans id say you, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers , and @MVP lead the charge. addict4sneakers addict4sneakers has been on the Bucks train for years and tbh if I had to guess the Bucks are his number 1 team so idk if he's even a "non-Bucks" fan lol.

Who else is ready for Chauncey to be replaced on countdown?

He brings nothing to the show. Just dry, head scratching takes.

I love Truth, Beadle and Jalen though.

I know this will never happen after the NBA TV debacle but seeing Gary Payton on there trying to get in Beadle’s draws would be HILARIOUS.

I know this will never happen after the NBA TV debacle but seeing Gary Payton on there trying to get in Beadle’s draws would be HILARIOUS.
GP spittin game to them Bunnies would be epic...

I think Stevens and Bud are great coaches but regardless if you agree or not to hold Bud's playoff success against him and Bucks this year still makes ZERO sense considering Bud and Stevens are farrr more successful in the playoffs compared to Brett Brown, Nick Nurse, and everybody else.
Of course they are, BB is a mediocre coach lol it’s more about proving you can get over the hump and Bud hasn’t shown that yet. That’s where the pessimism comes from. Change the narrative.

Narrative was that BB is only good enough to lead a tank job, he’s changed the narrative to where he can manage egos and get a team to 50 wins, now he has to get to the conference finals.

With Bud, we know he’s a good enough coach to get to the semi/conference finals, now prove you can get over the hump. If he doesn’t, are we still gonna call him a great coach?

What happened with Glove on NBA TV?

Also, I’m convinced Beadle and PP hate **** each other

Back
Top Bottom