Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors, let's get it. :smokin

afdag.png
What site is that?

Wild that someone mentioned cheap tix during PHI tanking years. Reminds me of NJ nets last few years in NJ. Was copping tix for like $5-10, decent seats too lol

I go to a few Hornets games per year for the same reason. Got tickets right next to the Hornets bench last year for like $30 and watched Dwight get 30+ rebounds.

Also I forgot to mention before the playoffs everyone shouting Giannis hasnt proven anything in the playoffs and Bud hasnt had any success in the playoffs.

While a few of us quietly saying from the back, Giannis has already been good in the playoffs in previous years. And Bud has already won in the playoffs. Shame on him for losing to LeBron twice with that Hawks squad like everybody else. once in the ECF. Both takes were just flat out wrong lol

If the rockets lose tonight:

“You can’t blame Harden. They were never supposed to win. What did you want him do”

:lol:

Obviously depends on how he does. If he drops 40 on efficient numbers I’ll stall him out. But if they lose and he has a rough night, I’m never believing in him again.

Also I forgot to mention before the playoffs everyone shouting Giannis hasnt proven anything in the playoffs and Bud hasnt had any success in the playoffs.

While a few of us quietly saying from the back, Giannis has already been good in the playoffs in previous years. And Bud has already won in the playoffs. Shame on him for losing to LeBron twice with that Hawks squad like everybody else. once in the ECF. Both takes were just flat out wrong lol
With this same logic, brad Stevens is proven in the playoffs lol

Just saying lol Bucks v Sixers gonna be fun

You know you don’t mean that about the latter player in your statement.
I mean, wouldn't most say he should undoubtedly be the best player on the court tonight? And he's playing alongside 2 all-stars and a finals MVP, against a playoff choker and a washed up old point guard...

With this same logic, brad Stevens is proven in the playoffs lol

Just saying lol Bucks v Sixers gonna be fun

Brad Stevens is proven in the playoffs. How can you discredit what he did during both trips to the ECF? I don't discredit anybody for losing to LeBron. And Im not on board with the logic if you don't win a championship you automatically suck while ignoring all context. And this season doesn't mean he's not a great coach. Brad Stevens is a great coach and he's the last reason I would have for the Celtics losing.

Brad Stevens is proven in the playoffs. How can you discredit what he did during both trips to the ECF? I don't discredit anybody for losing to LeBron. And Im not on board with the logic if you don't win a championship you automatically suck while ignoring all context. And this season doesn't mean he's not a great coach. Brad Stevens is a great coach and he's the last reason I would have for the Celtics losing.
It’s not saying you automatically suck if you don’t win. It’s about actually getting there which Bud and Stevens haven’t. I think both are good coaches but not “great” yet. If getting only to the conference finals and never getting to the finals makes you great then there’s a lot of great coaches in this league

It’s a good chance Bud gets there but we can’t ignore Bud track record of never getting over the hump. That’s where the pessimism stems from. He can turn all the doubters into believers but if he doesn’t, the narrative gonna remain the same

Back
Top Bottom