Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harden is this generations russell westbrook

IMG_7053.JPG

28's are still my favorite, but they last like 10 hoop sessions before popping

I haven't hooped in them in a minute but my xx8's are still solid :lol:. My xxx started digging into my ankle tho :smh: why does the goat basketball player have such trash quality control. Both of those might be the best shoes I've ever played in (along with the Kobe 8 that also go to **** after a while) but they don't last.

We gotta stop saying players choked when losing to better teams

**** THAT. These ******* clowns made up excuses all year long. Said **** like we are going to run it back when we are healthy and see what happens. They had their damn analytics team prepare a report about how they should have won if the refs didnt screw them and even went so far as to say they would have been NBA champions if the refs called it right. Then the warriors best player went down and these dudes couldnt close out game 5 and choked away game 6. They deserve every ******* bit of slander they get for choking away last year and this year. Im tired of hearing excuses for this ******* team. They choked last year when they went 0-27 and they choked this year in game 5 and 6

For those that actually hoop in here, what do y’all play in?

Kobe 7s always gonna be my fav

Kyrie 5 and the Kobe AD mid. Got multiple pairs of the AD’s

Kobe X, Lebron 8 and the Jordan Xvii (og) probably my favorite of all time.

god i wish there was a game tonight..

working through both games tomorrow :smh::smh:

cant wait to go back to my overnight shift in two weeks

I rather push that garbage than say **** like this

20190511_131756.jpg
Bsox has a history of saying weird stuff:

From saying warriors would be dumb to not trade KD to Boston for Hayward to calling Jaylen brown better than BI, to calling Trae young Trash young before he went on to be arguably ROY, to him saying that about Harden to him saying Curry is a number 2 guy even though he’s won a title without KD and had HIS team go 73-9 and then whip on the rockets last night.

He gets the same calls in the playoffs tho. Check his free throw rates

D

You're being sarcastic but he shot 11 free throws a game in the regular season and 10 a game in this series. Like I said, his 3 ball falling off 3 straight postseasons in '16, '17, & '18 was a much bigger reason for his playoff production going down.

Back
Top Bottom